Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wade Hampton. This team doesn't get much for what they got... For the past few years this team has grown to be strong and talented...but this year is different they have a ok defense and a offense that needs to learn to take shots outside the box. Other than that they are a great team...They will be a tough team to deal with this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Naw man the team to look out for in 2A is Cheraw. With a record of 4-1, the Braves soccer team is looking to be an unstoppable force in Region VIII-2A soccer. With the amazing Jason "Fluffy" Beam and the mysterious "Sisqo", not to mention their astounding goalie Michael Luther, the Braves squad looks to take their first region championship, something no other Braves squad has ever done. So if you want a team to look out for in 2A, then look out for the Braves as the march toward their first region championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you serious Cheraw?

To be a team to look out for it means that you actually have the potential to beat other top teams... I dont know if you guys can do that quite yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheraw is a joke.. They lose their region every year. and their is only one more team in their region and that is Andrew Jackson. Don't get me wrong..AJ is a tough competor and always in the top 10 but cmon Cheraw, YOu will never be good enough to be the team to look out for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thursday March 18th: AJ 6 Cheraw-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHHS IS THE TEAM TO WATCH OUT FOR THIS YEAR. THE TEAM IS 9-1-0 AND IS STILL PLAYING HARD. THE DEVILS HAVE BEAT #8 BARNWELL TWICE. THE RED DEVILS ARE LOOKING TO TAKE REGION THIS YEAR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHHS is a very good team this year. They have two guys up top that were a nightmare when we played them. Their right back is also the best defender I've seen this year. I know him as "Dreadlocks."

*EDIT* -- Barnwell is pretty bad this year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Palmetto has two good players.. #3 and #8..REally good strikers... I think AJ is 3 and Jeff is 8.. See ya in the club #8..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SEXUAL GRAPEFRUIT IS RIGHT BARNWELL ISN'T AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT THEY WERE. BAMBERG IS A BETTER TEAM. I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO COMING TO BLACKVILLE. THE BIG GUY UP FRONT IS GOOD. AND THE KEEPER IS A VERY VERY GOOD GK!

Link Copied to Clipboard