Riverside 0
1-0 half

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Quote:

Ridge View 2 Spring Valley 3 In Penalties

Horrible refs tonight. SV's first goal came after a foul. The ref blows the play dead to call the RV player over after a bad slide tackle. Mean while SV plays the ball and scores and the ref allows it. Not only had the play been blown dead, but the player was at least 5 yards offside.

clearly you are a Ridge View player who is upset that SV made a heads up play. if you dont know the rules of soccer which by that comment you made obviously you dont. when given a direct free kick if you do not ask for 10 you may take the kick whenever and SV did so while your team cried and complained about a foul. very hard fought physical game but spring valley came through.

shout out to Nick Aizcorbe who had a hell of a senior night with 2 goals and making his pk. and also senior Sean Hall who recently re-injured his leg that hes already had ACL surgery on and might neeed it again but barely playing 5 minutes due to injury came through clutch with a pk.
and finally last senior Phillip Nelson played a great game as well. those are the only seniors

Actually I am not a player. I am a National Licensed D coach, and a certified ref both club and high school. You are correct, on a direct free kick you do not have to ask for 10, you can play a quick play.

But clearly you can not read, I know that is not the in the curriculum at Spring Valley, they only teach how to weigh grams; what I did say is the ref called the player over to talk to him. That blows the play dead and must be restarted with a whistle. The ref allowed the play to go on and a goal was scored. Plus, the referee did apologize to us after the game for making a poor call that cost us the game.

i wanna stay inside
corner kick
corner kick
oh how funny you made a marijuana joke. real classy mr "National Licensed D coach" i wouldnt say that call "cost you the game" Rv had many chances that they did not put away.... was a good hard fought rivalry match. quit your bitching and accept your loss..

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bench
bench
Varsity Boys
Northwestern 8, Gaffney 1
Region Game
"The Reservation" Gaffney, SC

First half
N < #9 Kevin Ray
N < #7 Ricky Garbanzo
N < #7 Ricky Garbanzo
N < #7 Ricky Garbanzo
N < #9 Kevin Ray

Second half
N < #7 Ricky Garbanzo
G < #7
N < #23 Connor Moore
N < #2 Andrew Parker

Shots on goal < Northwestern 14, Gaffney 3

Corner kicks < Northwestern 4, Gaffney 2

Goalies
Northwestern <
:00-40:00 - Sam Faris (2 save)
40:00-80:00 - Tyler Gross (1 save)

Records < Northwestern 11-3; Gaffney 3-13

JV Boys

Northwestern 4
Gaffney 1

kick off
kick off
BARNWELL 3 SILVER BLUFF 5

------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS TO SILVER BLUFF 2011 REGION CHAMPS!!!!

goal kick
goal kick
In fact I was quoting the ref, not making a statement and I'm not bitching about a loss. I agree we had our chances to win. We wanked 2 open opportunities in OT that would have won the game. I'm more concerned with the way our players performed in the second half of the game anyways. All I did was make a comment about the quality of the refereeing of the match, which needed further explanation.

Any more questions Gucci?

i wanna stay inside
corner kick
corner kick
well put sir well put...

i suppose i am all out of questions of comments at the time being. but once again good game tonight. hard fought rivalry match

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
St Joe's 2 Walhalla 0

Hats off to St Joe's they took us to the woodshed very good team that is young and up and coming.

goal kick
goal kick
@ South Aiken

South Aiken 2
White Knoll 0

At the half 0-0

Really nice game. Plenty of opportunities from both teams. Could have gone either way. First goal was a bogus call by the ref which caused the free-kick and goal. 2nd goal was a PK and no complains there, from my view it was a PK but it looks like WK is now stepping it up. Don't know if its enough for Lexington next week but It should be a good game.

goal
goal
@ Byrnes* 0
Dorman 1 (won 1-0) OT

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard