Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Quote:

Quote:

Wando and Riverside.

Not going to happen, Mauldin beats Riverside and wins it all. Riverside has more talent than anybody in the state (not even open for discussion) but Mauldin plays soccer and Riverside plays boom ball, plus the RHS girls just want summer to get hear so they can head to the beach. I still think Wando has a good side but way down in the talent department from the last 3-4 years.

I think Mauldin beats Riverside, but I can't agree when you say that Riverside has more talent than anybody. Not to take anything away from Riverside, Mann and some of the others, but Mauldin can put a side on the field that should almost be embarrassed if they don't win. Having said that, I don't think that they start their best 11 players.

I
throw in
throw in
I
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wando and Riverside.

Not going to happen, Mauldin beats Riverside and wins it all. Riverside has more talent than anybody in the state (not even open for discussion) but Mauldin plays soccer and Riverside plays boom ball, plus the RHS girls just want summer to get hear so they can head to the beach. I still think Wando has a good side but way down in the talent department from the last 3-4 years.

I think Mauldin beats Riverside, but I can't agree when you say that Riverside has more talent than anybody. Not to take anything away from Riverside, Mann and some of the others, but Mauldin can put a side on the field that should almost be embarrassed if they don't win. Having said that, I don't think that they start their best 11 players.

Harry,
Mauldins coach starts the 11 girls that earn the right to be on the field for each game, they might not be the best 11 but they earn there spot during the week, thats more than I can say for some other upstate teams. Mavs dad is this a true statement? yes or no.

"Duh,WINNING."
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wando and Riverside.

Harry,
Mauldins coach starts the 11 girls that earn the right to be on the field for each game, they might not be the best 11 but they earn there spot during the week, thats more than I can say for some other upstate teams. Mavs dad is this a true statement? yes or no.

I certainly can't argue that, and didn't mean to say that any of those players didn't deserve their roles on that team. While my particular opinion may be that some players may or may not be better than others, I fully believe that every player I have seen start for Mauldin is a very good player.

corner kick
corner kick
Czar puts the best 11 he feels fits the formation he is running on any given night.The results speak for themselves.

Only time will tell
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Right. I still believe (no disrespect to RHS etc.) that they should almost be embarrassed if they don't win.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Quote:

Are the final seeding and brackets posted anywhere?

The brackets are here. but the seedings for regions 1 & 3 are the only ones that have been filled in so far.

The brackets are now filled in: http://www.schsl.org/2010%20Brackets/gso4.pdf

world cup
world cup
Clover's path to the state championship:

Hillcrest
JL Mann
Riverside
Mauldin
Wando

* At least they avoid their old nemesis Dorman.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
throw in
throw in
Quarters
Mauldin vs. Spartanburg
Clover vs. Riverside
Lexington vs. Beaufort
Wando vs. West Florence

Semis
Mauldin vs. Riverside
Lexington vs. Wando

Finals
Riverside vs. Wando

Champion
Riverside

M
bench
bench
M
I actually agree with Harry. What is the world coming to.

J
JAK Offline
goal kick
goal kick
J
Looks like the Riverside loss to Mauldin gave them more opportunities to play at home, including a home game in a rematch if both sides make it to the upper state finals.

That sure seems like an odd system.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard