A
I guess Lugger from DF...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's already signed, is App. State Division 1 or 2?

World Cup
World Cup
Corey Lugger has signed with Appalachian State, a member of the Southern Conference (NCAA Division I).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the top talents have already signed but isn't he the best looking college prospect?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know your talking about 4A, but some kid from christ church signed with Duke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was very impressed by Irmo's outside right midfielder (#4). Don't have the roster, so I can't give you his name.

Very speedy
Good decision making
Calm on ball

He'll be a solid player in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pulled this off the Duke website....
CHAROWSKI, Tomek
5-10 * 155 * Anderson, S.C. * Christ Church Episcopal School

Tomek Charowski enters Duke as one of the highest rated and sought after midfielders in the country. He won the Golden Boot award at the 2002 National Championships, which is presented to the Most Outstanding Performer in the tournament, as he helped lead his Atlanta Fire team to the 2002 USYSA National Championships. Teammates on that Atlanta Fire team were current Blue Devil Kyle Helton and incoming classmate Justin Papadakis. Charowski has also played with the United States Under-18 National team and with the Region III Olympic Development Program. He has been a participant at the Adidas Elite Soccer Program (ESP) in 2002 and 2003, and was an all-star in 2003. An excellent student, Charowski was named both a NSCAA Academic All-America and NSCAA Youth All-America honoree. "Tomek has all of the tools to be a special player," said Rennie, "and he has a lot of the same character traits that Jay Heaps (1998 National Player of the Year) had as a player and leader."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say Carter Ridgeway from Broome high School. He is probably going to USC-Spartanburg. They have a very good division 2 school. I would like to see them play more division 1 schools, but they still have one of the top college teams in the state year in and out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know he is not a 4A player, but he still in my opinion is just as good.

Link Copied to Clipboard