Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
L
bench
bench
L
Quote:

Well either it was said or not I have no dog in the fight but would find it hard to think of when a coach should say that to a kid during a game, well maybe to their own player but the other team is not really supposed to be a target, may have been misinterupted but still .....

And if what I said is "true, true," the slander would come fromit bing said if it was not actually said.

True again.

L
bench
bench
L
Yeaterday's gone! What about Mauldin Vs. Mann? Aren't they making up a game this week?!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Mavs, I am surprised at you.

You usually show more class than to try to belittle a team for taking what occurs on the field and taking advantage of it.

Your Mavs are quite astute of taking advantage of, and creating advantage of situations which undoubtedly have led to their success.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Wake up Delta, it's here for you.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

The worst called game in the history of modern day soccer. If the game was recorded the refs would not work again in this town. 2 games against riverside. 6 goals all on pks and direct kicks. Would it be possible for Riverside to score any other way. The game will continue to lose spectators until there some serious referee training happening soon.

The last time I heard Patriot whine this much was when we would not let him drive the van.

And to think I wished his bride Happy Birthday at The Reservation.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
What happened. I say its a terrible called game. Then you are supposed to say you're crazy. Your girls were all over us and should have had more penalties. Then I point out how they missed calls against you and then you point out calls they missed against us. So using my psych 101 skills their must be a huge guilt on your part since you have diverted the blog to worrying about what parents and coaches have said. New day. Moved on. Time to go foul Mauldin.

Last edited by patriot; 05/03/11 11:23 AM.
corner kick
corner kick
Soccerpop,
Not trying to belittle just heard there were four Pk's and thought it was unusual. Now I hear two Pk's and two free kicks, that sounds a little more reasonable.
Patriot how about you and I finding a few $$ for a third official Thursday?

Only time will tell
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

What happened. I say its a terrible called game. Then you are supposed to say you're crazy. Your girls were all over us and should have had more penalties. Then I point out how they missed calls against you and then you point out calls they missed against us. So using my psych 101 skills their must be a huge guilt on your part since you have diverted the blog to worrying about what parents and coaches have said. New day. Moved on. Time to go foul Mauldin.

Please foul them "Extra Hard"! Good luck, as you know, Mavs are tough.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Sorry, sounded like belittleing.

You always seem to question any close games Warriors have, and with a negative comment.

Speaking of close, Mavs versus HHS must have been interesting???

goal kick
goal kick
I think it has more to do with the fact that Riverside has ended Manns season the last 3 years,and not a misunderstanding!!So if they meet again,I see no reason it wont happen again!!

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard