Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Quote:

PC usually does sit in his truck, because, after all, his Tundra was ordered with a wet bar built in to the back seat area, so it is really convenient for him.

Delta- glad you have enjoyed. Just too bad there was not a match between the Warriors and Eagles this year.

Soccerpop, here's a scary thought.. Mavs Soccer dad and Patriots kids are playing for the same college next year.. "The whinning and excuses out of Clinton could be of epidemic proportion"..

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
gb, good point. How are the aristocrats at PC going to handle those two?

You know PC has an Ivy League look. It has towering oaks lining the main campus horseshoe. It costs almost as much to go there as say, Christ Church.

And while I know Mavs wife is of "blueblood" lineage. And Mavs parents are quite classy. One would think they must have found him in an abandoned truck on I-85 near Mauldin Road. You know the sandals and Miller Lite t-shirts are just not going to cut it in Clinton

And Patriot. He will come driving up in either his 12 passenger van with "You Need A New Closet" signs all over it. Or in his "baby blue" Smart Car with "I am a Mann Man" decals all over it. Those vehicles will not work. Try Lexus, BMW or Benz.

And how about their message board names???

Hosesoccerdad???

Bluehoser???

It will be interesting...

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Too many things to consider. I'm sure I'll have to behave till she settles in for a year so as not to risk expulsion.
Whining happens when you loose so Riverside has only whined twice this year and one more time coming up soon. Most of the parents from Riverside won't have to change at all since their kids are going to Clempson.
Think I'll change my message board name to "Bite Me"

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Quote:

Too many things to consider. I'm sure I'll have to behave till she settles in for a year so as not to risk expulsion.
Whining happens when you loose so Riverside has only whined twice this year and one more time coming up soon. Most of the parents from Riverside won't have to change at all since their kids are going to Clempson.

Wrong patriot, a majority of the Riverside HS girls soccer team are going to be "Gamecocks", which will make Mavs Soccer Dad extremely happy.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Hosesoccerdad???

Bluehoser???

Dad_of_hose

Goal
Goal
Quote:

The best team visiting Sirrine Stadium this season proved tonight why they are Region I-AAAA champions. TL Hanna spread the field well, controlled the rhythm, hit our crossbar twice and threatened our goal again and again in the last 10 minutes. But the Greenville Lady Raiders led 1-0 (direct free kick) until one minute from the final whistle. The yellow jackets equalized from an indirect Chelsea Drennan free kick which Paige Miller slipped over the goal line. At the same instance, our co-captain/starting keeper/wide midfielder/defender... Maggie Grisell slid into the goal post and it looked like she had broken her tibia. After several minutes treatment, coaches and referees decided to call the game. Much to everyone's relief, it was determined later that Maggie's leg was not broken.
What a scare in the last minute of the regular season!

Greenville 1
TL Hanna 1

Excellent preparation for both teams. Good luck to the Lady Yellow Jackets!

How did you get a tie in a SCHSL regular season match when "no match may end in a tie"? I bet a lot of teams would rather finish with a tie rather than a pk loss. What gives?

Victory Starts Here!
K
bench
bench
K
Quote:

gb, good point. How are the aristocrats at PC going to handle those two?

You know PC has an Ivy League look. It has towering oaks lining the main campus horseshoe. It costs almost as much to go there as say, Christ Church.

And while I know Mavs wife is of "blueblood" lineage. And Mavs parents are quite classy. One would think they must have found him in an abandoned truck on I-85 near Mauldin Road. You know the sandals and Miller Lite t-shirts are just not going to cut it in Clinton

And Patriot. He will come driving up in either his 12 passenger van with "You Need A New Closet" signs all over it. Or in his "baby blue" Smart Car with "I am a Mann Man" decals all over it. Those vehicles will not work. Try Lexus, BMW or Benz.

Hosesoccerdad???

Bluehoser???

HaHa! The hammer hit the nail on the head!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
CORRECTION-

Mavsoccerdad asked that I post some correct information.

He prefers his footwear to be called Flip-Flops, not Sandals.

Sorry Mavs.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

Quote:

Wrong patriot, a majority of the Riverside HS girls soccer team are going to be "Gamecocks", which will make Mavs Soccer Dad extremely happy.

Couple of trips to five points and they will be home anyway; along with Garcia and Clowny

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard