Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
bench
OP Offline
bench
T
I think that SC United's Academy teams have drawn in some excellent players. Guys like Conner Dunbaker, Cody Millard, Josh Jenkins, Devon Lamoreaux, and Wesley Eads seem to fly under the radar, but in my book they are the best South Carolina has to offer.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Caleb Moore

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
How can Koty Millard fly under the radar when he's on the US National team? I think the two Fort kids got some recognization in the fall too!

bench
bench
Ryan Arambula is another one of the SC United players who should be recognized. Also, Rex Epps will be playing next year at the high school level and he will be exceptional.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Caleb Moore of NHS and Jullian Welborn of NHS.

corner kick
corner kick
Conner Dunbaker is a tool. He is one of the most over-rated players. He's dirty in the not good way plays cheap and bitches when he doesn't get a call or foul. Its not that hard to score on a fast break after you just stiffed armed the defender or tripped him

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
T
bench
OP Offline
bench
T
Question Master, yes Millard is on the national team, but I'm saying he, and the other players I've mentioned, don't get enough credit in the spring highschool league. In the fall he's a star, along with Lamoreaux and eads, but I rarely hear their names brought up when it comes to high school. Simply saying they should deserve more recognition.

kick off
kick off
Getting credit in high school soccer should not mean close to as much as getting credit for being good in club soccer does. Club competition is just so much better, as im sure you have seen by watching some high school soccer this year TRI FORCE United

“In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.”
S
bench
bench
S
I think the two Fort D kids get lots of attention in the fall because they play acadmey, but to be honest, theyr'e not that good. If they were, they'd be a lot better in high school ball. Idk bout Millard, but I've seen him on here some and know he's pretty good if he's on national team. Personally, I think Justin White is about the best player around.

T
bench
OP Offline
bench
T
Your completely right yurpi, being recognized in club means alot more. Club is where Colleges recruit from and where players can truly develop into great players. I just think that some of the best players in the highschool league get over looked on this website because 1. their not on a top team like Irmo or JL Mann or 2. their younger and less developed physically. I think players like Millard and others that I've mentioned will dominate the highschool league when their older.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard