Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Coach Hiller and Chapin have been very impressive for the youth they have. They are very organized, work hard, and play together. I think they have a chance to make a strong run at it even if they are young.

I know Chapin lost a lot last year but they were knocked out earlier than expected in 2010. Chapin started 6-7 seniors vs. us earlier in the year and a lot of the names doing anything are seniors. Don't really know how young a team they have this season.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
We had to replace nine starters from last year. Coach Hiller is doing a fine job.

Chapin High School Boy's Varsity Soccer Assistant Coach South Carolina United FC Staff
B
brace
brace
B
Saw Chapin play 3/4 weeks back. I thought they looked pretty good.

throw in
throw in
I don't think anyone said that Chapin isn't doing a good job. I just stated that they aren't as "young" as portrayed. A lot of the seniors this year may not have started in the past but they sure played a lot.

Brace
Brace
Biggest disappointment: the Mauldin season.

throw in
throw in
Nothing disappointing about making the playoffs and Mauldin is in the playoffs They may very well take down Greenwood in the 1st rd and then will challenge NW in the 2nd rd. If Nacho and boys can keep it together they could get to Mann in the 3rd rd too. The Irmo/Dorman (2nd rd) game will the game to keep your eyes on (IMHO the winner of that game will rep the upstate in the finals). I don't see Woodmont or Clover upsetting either. But anything could happen.

goal
goal
For Mauldin not to win region is disappointing! For Mauldin to be that region's #4 seed is appalling! Ignacio is a good player, but has a terrible temper and it's cost them big time. Surprised he is still playing from everything I have heard. Presbyterian will have their hands full with him.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
throw in
throw in
yep, but hopefully Boulware will keep him on the path to righteousness (or he won't make it through the year). And with Mann, Riverside, and a very good Dorman team (this year) it is a quality region. They only surprise would be if none of those teams mentioned made the playoffs.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard