Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#148514 05/07/11 07:26 PM
C
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Just like that the playoffs start Monday. Will the upstate sweep the titles or will the power teams from the midlands and low country still their thunder. Although the crowds will be small at most of the games; the passion and intensity will be huge. Not much time left for me on the blogging scene since my daughter will be graduating. Alas, I will fade away and go back to making friends and frenemies. Going to take time for my Riverside frenemies to forgive and recover. I completely understand.
But one thing is definite. It is the end of an era for some original CESA players. Those who were there at the beginning and some at the end. This is an interesting time for the CESA staff. Will the CESA tormenters fade away and finally allow peace at the CESA camp or will the ghosts of CESA parents past continue to haunt them for years to come.
Will ECNL generate a new batch of bashers or create a new and improved machine. You may respond to this thread but I will not take personal calls because " Frankly my dear, I don't give a d---" For I am a coward I hear.

world cup
world cup
Quote:

Just like that the playoffs start Monday. Will the upstate sweep the titles or will the power teams from the midlands and low country still their thunder. Although the crowds will be small at most of the games; the passion and intensity will be huge. Not much time left for me on the blogging scene since my daughter will be graduating. Alas, I will fade away and go back to making friends and frenemies. Going to take time for my Riverside frenemies to forgive and recover. I completely understand.
But one thing is definite. It is the end of an era for some original CESA players. Those who were there at the beginning and some at the end. This is an interesting time for the CESA staff. Will the CESA tormenters fade away and finally allow peace at the CESA camp or will the ghosts of CESA parents past continue to haunt them for years to come.
Will ECNL generate a new batch of bashers or create a new and improved machine. You may respond to this thread but I will not take personal calls because " Frankly my dear, I don't give a d---" For I am a coward I hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Hurst66 #148516 05/07/11 07:58 PM
D
Goal
Goal
D
That's true Patriot. When the season is over and Regionals done, except for a straggler or two the last members of St. Giles and GFC select teams will finally leave the building.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Quote:

Well since your one of the bashers what are you going to do? I can't picture you leaving the board, you know there's way too much good material that still hasn't been posted.

gbdawgs #148518 05/07/11 09:52 PM
S
throw in
throw in
S
Shoot Patriot I figure you will just move out of the high school forum into the college forum. After all except for some of the Riverside original St.Giles/GFC players, most of the others will still be in SC or nearby. For all our sake, hopefully the refs will be more to your liking.

scwame #148519 05/08/11 11:31 AM
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
St. Giles, GFC, oh those were the days. But no, I am not going to get started...

It's Mothers Day, I am going to be nice...

Last edited by Bomber; 05/08/11 11:31 AM.
scwame #148520 05/08/11 01:38 PM
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Scwame, do they allow cussing and yelling from parents in the stands at PC soccer matches?

Soccerpop #148521 05/08/11 02:37 PM
C
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Bout to find out

Soccerpop #148522 05/09/11 01:03 AM
K
bench
bench
K
Quote:

Scwame, do they allow cussing and yelling from parents in the stands at PC soccer matches?

Sadly, YES!

S
throw in
throw in
S
SoccerPop, Patriot can always go sit in the stands at a Furman University match - I think there is a cheer that would be to his liking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard