Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Interesting group of fans from Blythewood. Both of them were very well spoken. Weak on the rules of the game, but very well spoken. Urging their seniors to earn Red Cards in the final minutes of the contest says a lot about Mommy and Daddy Bengal...

I think your comments about the Blythewood fans are unfair to a great group of parents and supporters I have come to know at Blythewood. The entire program, athletic department, and booster clubs at Blythewood are top notch and first rate. There were quite a few more than two Blythewood fans at the game last night. I saw and spoke with a dozen or so who were still there by the time I made it across the field and up the steps of the stadium. While I certainly did not hear anyone yelling for our players to commit red card type of misconduct, I admit I don't hear everything our fans say. But I think you are unfairly judging a lot of soccer-knowledgeable Blythewood fans based on things you heard from two people. We have eight senior players who played their last match last night, most of whom have played competitive soccer since they were very young. Some have played at the highest club levels including the Regional Premier League and those parents certainly know and understand the game.

I want to say that we appreciated the gracious hosting by Coach Czar, Coach Frady, the athletic trainer, and everyone else at Mauldin who welcomed us. It was a great game and we wish the Lady Mavs the best in their remaining playoff matches.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

5/11/11
The Cage @ Cayce, SC

Brookland-Cayce 2-0 Bluffton
Records: B-C (16-6-2); B (5-15).

Who was #9 from Bluffton. Great player!
Even though my pictures were BC centric, she kept showing up in them.
If no colleges are looking at her....they need to be.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
L
Goal
Goal
L
is bluffton record really 5-15?

World Cup
World Cup
I went up to congratulate her after the game on a great effort!

#9 is a freshman and I believe said her last name was McCracken???

Very good player with a bright future!

corner kick
corner kick
#9 is Naomi McCracken. Awesome young lady who is a great player and an even better person!

corner kick
corner kick
It is indeed. In his first year as head coach Mike Manning has had to completely change the mindset and culture at Bluffton High. He made it a priority to schedule tougher oppostion this year and it seems that the girls are finally buying in to his system. Definitely has the ship pointed in the right direction!

L
Goal
Goal
L
thanks for the info on the team and good luck in the future.

M
bench
bench
M
Quote:

Interesting group of fans from Blythewood. Both of them were very well spoken. Weak on the rules of the game, but very well spoken. Urging their seniors to earn Red Cards in the final minutes of the contest says a lot about Mommy and Daddy Bengal...

Gracious in victory as always those Mighty Mavs. Perhaps Blythwood was expecting to play a game with their feet and could not fully appreciate the thug brand of soccer. I hope you are as gracious when you make your annual trek to Columbia to be taken care of by Wando when the game is called differently.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

@Barnwell

Barnwell 1
Waccamaw 0

Half- 1-0

Impressive

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I doubt Clover has ever visited Mann. May not be used to their fans "Mannitude". Mann fans when traveling bring it with them.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Hate to break this to you soccerpop but riverside game is the only game that brings out our mannitude. Well behaved every where else. Why is that?

Patriot, are you sure of this. I heard that you was chased down after the match for a SPECIAL match. I hear Mann won the soccer match 1-0 but more importantly who won the special match after Pantousco's father chased you down? You have been very quite. No post since the match!!

Patriot, I can assure you no matter what the outcome of Friday night's game is, we won't be waiting at the gate for you at the reservation. Just another "Upstate Final 4". TL Hanna, Mauldin, JL Mann, Riverside. Some things never change!!!

Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard