Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28
brace
brace
They also should be excited to get to play in the shadow of the PTL Tower! NO trip to Fort Mill is complete without seeing that piece of history!

goal kick
goal kick
I dont think weve ever met but since you hate my daughter ,I guess I should reply!!First of all ,do you know Hannah??Again shes 18,she plays hard,she plays for her teammates,and could care less about making hatred part of her game!!Yea,I get emotional when I hear negative comments about her!!She has pretty much heard it all from opposing parents and teamates parents over the last 5 years of club and high school.We arent considered "locals"and have been treated that way,but again she says she could care less!!I would never sit here and say the things you do to get a laugh from your fellow Cesa haters!!Especially using teenagers as the punchline!!But again thats ok,cause ya see ,im the guy that takes pictures at the games so I will have the crosshairs on you tonite!!

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
My bad. I reported the wrong score for the Pinewood game.
Pinewood 5
Heathwood Hall 0

K
corner kick
corner kick
K
Quote:

Quote:

@Irmo
Riverside-6
Irmo-0

anyone have a game summary here?

Curious as well, figured this would be a much closer game.

There was an own goal in the first 6 minutes. Then a miscommunication in the back on the second. The goal came around 20 minutes in. The game was pretty evenly matched at this point. There was a terrible missed offside call on a free kick for the third goal. The sideline ref agreed with me that the player was off when the ball was played. Instead of correcting the call he gave me a yellow card. That goal was the dagger. Everything after that was just pure fun for Riverside. We knew we would have to play a great game to have a chance of winning this game and we didn't. Riverside took every chance they had and capitalized on it. I am very proud of my girls for not ever giving up. We didn't play the way we wanted to but they left everything on the field that night up until the whistle blew. Riverside is a very good squad from top to bottom and wish them luck the rest of the way.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

What do you do when you are watching TV and something comes on you don't care to watch? Do you just sit there and watch it?

Nooooooo, you change the channnel.

Well I certainly don't start a tickle-fight on a message board if that's what you're asking. You don't see this kind of behavior in the boy's forum. This how you guys travel to the games?

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Hands down, funniest post ever! Maybe a touch out-of-bounds, but funny.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Transplant, you are too M Fing sensitive. Don't you know it's perfectly OK to go after 18 year old girls.

Shut up and play- could not agree more. You don't see this on the boys forum. They feed off each other and their hatred of CESA. THey are seeing ghosts now. CESA is behind every door now- DISA tryouts, Problems in the Lowcountry, birther concerns.

It has officially become stupid. Great caption by the way- spot on.

throw in
throw in

Looks like Shutdown and one of his buddies flying over Sumter.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
I disagree Harry. The hatas have raised the bar so high where it is almost impossible to go out of bounds.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Transplant, you are too M Fing sensitive. Don't you know it's perfectly OK to go after 18 year old girls.

Shut up and play- could not agree more. You don't see this on the boys forum. They feed off each other and their hatred of CESA. THey are seeing ghosts now. CESA is behind every door now- DISA tryouts, Problems in the Lowcountry, birther concerns.

It has officially become stupid. Great caption by the way- spot on.

CESA? I think you live in some sort of paranoid parallel universe where they only serve cheeseburgers and talk about King Hislop and Queen Tormey. We're talking about the Boy's High School Soccer forum not the Club form...

Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard