Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Looks like Shutdown and one of his buddies flying over Sumter.

Bad joke...as per the usual. Clearly I wouldn't be caught dead in Sumter. Much less flying on the back of a white dude without a weapon for self defense...

Corner Kick
Corner Kick

Pretty sure this is what's gonna be going down tonight! Someone please post the postgame foolery!!

L
Goal
Goal
L
since their players decided not to play in college they've been hating on here since last summer.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Shut up- That was my point exactly. Just a little sarcasm.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Shut up- That was my point exactly. Just a little sarcasm.

I feel you! <3 you like a fat kid <3's cake.

Flocka,

Probably have a lot of this going on...

throw in
throw in
News FLASH !!

Shutdown and his flying buddy, Shutup, have crash landed in downtown Sumter.!!! They are currently running down Broad St. in their attempt to find Sumter HS, where they plan to hijack a school bus and make it back to Colatown. If you see either of these Desparados, keep your distance, and please call McGruff, Crime Dog.

world cup
world cup
We've been hacked! Hijacked!

Look at these disgusting photos! (Can a brother get a pair of boxers!)

I'd go back over to the club forum but I think Backscreen just called my kid a rubber ball.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

since their players decided not to play in college they've been hating on here since last summer.

Yes, once that was decided, they don't have to keep "sucking up" to CESA like the rest of you do.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Quote:

Quote:

What do you do when you are watching TV and something comes on you don't care to watch? Do you just sit there and watch it?

Nooooooo, you change the channnel.

Well I certainly don't start a tickle-fight on a message board if that's what you're asking. You don't see this kind of behavior in the boy's forum. This how you guys travel to the games?

There is definately no room for this type of picture on the High School message board, it needs to be moved over to the club side,but this is clearly a picture of a club giving an aerial view of MESA to a potential out of town parent from the coast.

G
bench
bench
G
Sorry this probably doesn't really belong on this thread, but I wanted to reply to this particular comment...I don't feel like I ever had to "suck up" to CESA. Being one of the original "out of towners" (as you referred to in the Club thread), I feel that we were very fortunate to have found a Club that provided a good quality soccer program for my daughter and we didnt have to travel 45 minutes each way to practice. My daughter made some great friendships over the years, had good coaches and opportunities to travel to various places to play against some great teams. Looking back now that she is finished, even though I might not have agreed with everything all of the time, it provided a great structure for her, wonderful memories and I have a bond with her that I probably would have never had without all of that traveling. She decided not to play in college, even though she was asked by several schools, but made the personal decision for what she thought was best for her. I am sorry that you feel that she took the place of someone that "belonged" here because they were born and raised in Greenville...but like you said if you don't like what is being watched on TV...don't watch. I don't think that they forced anyone to stay and play.

Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard