Print Thread
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

I showed emotion?..Cool!!
It seems like every thread ends up going in the same direction..Club soccer is done for us..It would just be nice to look on the ole message board in a few years and fine the us verses them mentality behind us and eveyone working for a common goal..

Ah, the things we could do...especially if folks could realize that "working for a common goal" and "marching under one common banner" are not necessarily one and the same...

I've got good news and bad news...
D
Goal
Goal
D
bingo.

D
Goal
Goal
D
well, there is on the club side the common banner of SCYSA of which all of our clubs are members. From its mission statement... "South Carolina Youth Soccer and our members are dedicated to promoting and improving soccer for everyone in the state of South Carolina.

C
throw in
throw in
C
Quote:

well, there is on the club side the common banner of SCYSA of which all of our clubs are members. From its mission statement... "South Carolina Youth Soccer and our members are dedicated to promoting and improving soccer for everyone in the state of South Carolina.

So are you saying SCYSA should force Cesa tomorrow to announce whether they are going to give up their Region 3 spots in favor of ECNL so that all the players in the state know actually what teams they are actually trying to make.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Whats wrong with Low Country soccer?

After this past weekend with HS results........doesn't sound like much of anything.

M
bench
bench
M
Quote:

Wow, can anyone stop being a high school fanatic and speak rationally?

Congrats to the teams, players and coaches for their high school accolades. I'm not trying to downplay it all. Great job!

All I'm responding to is the statement the deduces, because the Lowcountry high schools won HS titles that Lowcountry club soccer is fine too. High schools' success in a certain area has no correlation to the club soccer in that same area.

It is meant as a compliment that the talent, ability, and drive are there so nothing is "wrong" as far as that goes. It seems the club structure is more fragmented and the talent is not pulled together as well in relation to the CESA dominated upstate. As other posters have said as well, the demographics of the schools/areas play a large part. The potential for the lowcountry to lead the state is here.

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard