Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Throw In
Throw In
N
i have no dog in this fight, but soccerwinner, u're an adult with kids? seriously...you sound like a child in here. best way to overcome poor refereeing might be to score more goals than the other team and render that one call moot.....i'm just sayin'.

S
throw in
throw in
S
ok well I apologize.

S
throw in
throw in
S
where in the world did I say I was an adult with kids?

N
Throw In
Throw In
N
Quote:

i have no dog in this fight, but soccerwinner, u're an adult with kids? seriously...you sound like a child in here. best way to overcome poor refereeing might be to score more goals than the other team and render that one call moot.....i'm just sayin'.

my mistake! read the posts wrong.....please excuse the error!

S
throw in
throw in
S
its quite alright.
I'm just a bit upset that when I try to post something about the quality of referees at playoff games that all the Lexington haters just swarm in.

brace
brace
You can read posts all year long about reffing and how bad it is. I would be willing to bet somewhere along the way Lex got a win (someone from another team will argure it) because of bad calls in a game or two. It happens all year every year, yes the playoffs tend to get a little better cause few refs needed but like someone said you go into games know refs will likely miss some calls and you just gotta score to over come it. Maybe next year boot is on other foot but railing about it and saying you got cheated will not make may points cause we have all been there too and all you can do is shake your head and carry on. Oh and you know haters are going to hate no matter what so stop even trying with them.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Refereeing can be bad but I have never seen it this bad.
Like I said in my other post I think the Beaufort referee assignor could have done better than to give us a twenty-six year old kid with long hair who referees with a baseball cap and basketball shorts.
Honestly, I have never seen a referee as unprepared as this guy who lost total control of the game within minutes.
If this is the best referee Beaufort has than this is a joke.

We are just disappointed that he was the reason for the end of our potentially promising season especially for our seniors.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Just to add:

this is the second year in a row that poor officiating has cost us a playoff game.
I just feel that referees need to be watched and evaluated and for important playoff games there should be unbiased referees from a neutral location (such as Greenville for example).

corner kick
corner kick
Post deleted by Sconners

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

Just to add:

this is the second year in a row that poor officiating has cost us a playoff game.
I just feel that referees need to be watched and evaluated and for important playoff games there should be unbiased referees from a neutral location (such as Greenville for example).

REALLY????

Have you ever lost a playoff game where you got outplayed?

Two years in a row? Must be a conspiracy!! Why is it when you lose in the playoffs you have to complain about the refs? Just another example of the man trying to keep you down?
I told myself that I was just going to let you continue to make a fool out of yourself without any further comment on my part, but this is bordering on the ridiculous! Please grow up, get over yourself and find something else to whine about. Have you no idea how bad it makes you look to continue to whine like this? What do you hope to accomplish?
Nobody cares that you feel like you were cheated, AGAIN!

Hey Sconners.
Why don't you grow up and be mature.
Your status says you are an adult/coach and its time to start acting like one.
What are you doing spending hours on this website when your pathetic Beaufort team could really be using some coaching.
You know... so you don't have to rely on the referees to get your wins.

In fact all of your parents need to grow up the way they were acting yesterday.
I would be ashamed to be associated with the Beaufort fan section after last night.
Just utterly embarrassing... to all of the adults out there.

Last edited by Soccerwinner; 05/16/11 01:41 AM.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard