Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
I appreciate the lesson bar25, but the topic of this thread is "AAAA Lower State Championship - Beaufort @ Wando". I logged on to see what others thought, but waded through 4 pages of rants on another topic. Soccerwinner's first post was on topic, but it was followed by 18 directed at everything from the quality of the education at Lexington High to quality of the Beaufort parents. Perhaps a thread devoted to these topics would be more appropriate.

I may not always agree, but I greatly value the opinions of others posted throughout this forum. I may be alone in this view, but when topics are so diluted by excessive off-topic posts, I believe that the value of the forum is undermined. That is a shame.

Last edited by lfc; 05/16/11 03:30 AM.
A
Kickoff
Kickoff
A
Amen

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
the "fans" @ the Beaufort / Lex game had passion. its a nice way to put it. Lexingtons supporters were just as obnoxious as the home team The ref was not as bad as you have made him sound. i will agree that we have more experienced referees in the area, but he has refed for many years and is unbiased and fair. Lexington LOST by two goals, your season is over. Wando should win on tuesday but were working on getting the same ref to run the line so as we plan on scoring several goals offside. peace biaches

S
throw in
throw in
S
Getting back on topic...Wando should win this one easily.
State Championship Final between Wando and Irmo with Irmo as the champions.

brace
brace
So does anyone know how Wando lost the first meeting between them this year? I am guessing there is a story there and figure someone can explain.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

well AAA schools suck.
just look at south aiken when they tried to move up to AAAA.
that went well didn't it?

Lexington beat all the AAA schools they played this season so...
way to prove a valid point. good job.

As a LHS Alum, I'm going to have to ask "soccerloser" to respectfully SHUT UP. Last time I looked, Cardinal Newman, Brookland-Cayce, and St. Joseph's are not AAAA schools.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

So does anyone know how Wando lost the first meeting between them this year? I am guessing there is a story there and figure someone can explain.

As a Lexington player would say..

"The refs helped them win"

B
brace
brace
B
The story is, the first Wando-Beaufort game was in pool play in the Carolina Cup tournament before the regular season. Beaufort deserved to win the match, but then failed to capitalize due to draws in other pool matches (including Lexington). Wando won its next four matches to win the tournament.

W
goal
goal
W
With exception of 5 posts, I just wasted 7 minutes of my life!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
SOCCERWEINER IN HERE TALKIN REAL LOUD FOR NO REASON!!!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard