Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Sounds like your coach...dropped the ball..

It's not the system. It's all up to the Coach. So if you want to get mad or upset, then ask the coach why he was slack and waited too long.

B
brace
brace
B
What SHOULD have happened is that someone with common sense should have said: "Hey, there are no BE kids here. What's Ed's number?"
Then again, who knows? Maybe he INTENTIONALLY didn't nominate anyone.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

What SHOULD have happened is that someone with common sense should have said: "Hey, there are no BE kids here. What's Ed's number?"

Perhaps, but why should adults have to have their hands held. This is not Coach Khouri's first rodeo. The system has been in place for many years. There is really no excuse except for the head coach not nominating his players. Simple.

B
brace
brace
B
I'm not making an excuse. Ed's a big boy. I'm attempting to offer SOME explanation for an inexcusable oversight. That's all. Nothing more.
Frankly, the idea that any single program could have four kids on the all-state team ...
Kinda demeans the concept anyway.

bench
bench
Quote:

I'm not making an excuse. Ed's a big boy. I'm attempting to offer SOME explanation for an inexcusable oversight. That's all. Nothing more.
Frankly, the idea that any single program could have four kids on the all-state team ...
Kinda demeans the concept anyway.

Well Irmo could've had 11 on all-state IMO!

kick off
kick off
I really hate it when this happens...what is IMO? Colloquialisms, ebonics, whatever...gets me every time.

Romans 1:16 -- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ...
Goal
Goal
Quote:

I really hate it when this happens...what is IMO? Colloquialisms, ebonics, whatever...gets me every time.

Not sure, but in my opinion it's a dumb acronym.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
kick off
kick off
I don't remember who said it first (wakaflocka or marcus h) but they hit the nail on the head. Surely one day hetakespictures t-shirts will be sold to the public and I will be wearing one!

Romans 1:16 -- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ...
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

Perhaps, but why should adults have to have their hands held. This is not Coach Khouri's first rodeo. The system has been in place for many years. There is really no excuse except for the head coach not nominating his players. Simple.

NO JOB IS COMPLETE UNTIL THE PAPERWORK IS DONE...(imho)

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
The sad part is that be coach was supposed to be on the committee, but did not show up for the meeting. There is no reason for people to complain.
D

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard