Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#14994 03/24/04 03:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what you're saying is if Dixie learns how to shoot pks, and the private schools in the upstate move up... STATE CHAMPIONSHIP HERE THEY COME!

#14995 03/24/04 04:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good idea! Why don't we just move SCS, BE, and CC up to 4A then give Dixie 5 of the best PK shooters in the world and there you have it.....

DIXIE 2004 SOUTH CAROLINA 1A STATE CHAMPS!!!!

-Not gonna ever happen, learn to build your program and over time you'll get your chances.

#14996 03/25/04 05:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey look no ones trying to talk crap about anybody being better than anybody. SCS you guys have a great goalie i said that and i never said i was better than him i just said that i was confident in my own abilities in the net and im not complaining about pk's because if we would have finished the job in regulation we wouldnt have had to worry about pk's anyway.

#14997 03/24/04 08:15 PM
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Don't worry GOOB, you are a great goalie. I'm not talking crap to you. Dixiehigh#3, however, is the one who needs to keep his mouth shut. In my opinion, our goalie is a bit better, eve though you are an incredible goalie. Maybe instead of voicing his opinion so much, Dixiehigh#3 should be out practicing his PK's.

#14998 03/25/04 12:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O boy.. your arguement is soo not valid.. U have the same argument i do.. except for only you two pricks get ****y cause i say goob is better..your opinion is yours, so is my opinion mine..U two sound really gay.. SSC is known for queers anyway..i'll go practice my pk's, but i know if i would have shot one i would have made it..Besides goalies, BOTH games we played against yall should have been ours.. We whooped yall handily up and down the field.. Yall couldnt stop our strikers so yall literally held them.. STILL we whoop yall up and down the field.. #8 is yall's most talented other than that yall have a couple good players and nothing else..yours fans are gay also... everytime i threw a long throw-in your fans would yell, "ilegal"...PANSIES!

#14999 03/25/04 02:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dixiehigh#3 is right. We took yall up and down the field. Niether one of us could win in regulation. we couldn't because our strikers couldn't get past your defense's cheap tactics, and you just couldn't get past our defense and you know who counts as defense...you'll never guess...the keeper.

very good you guys do learn in private schools.

the only way yall won was by the ref placing the ball 12 yds from the goal with no one else on the field.

#15000 03/25/04 03:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So know it's finally revealed who Dixiehigh#3 is. I couldn't remember exactly who you were. Well you might recall me, #5, taking you out when i dribbled the ball up from sweeper, yeah, considered you weigh about 100 more pounds than me i was pretty impressed that i took you down handily. Anyways, if we're such pansies then how come you still in the history of SCS vs. Dixie in boys varsity soccer have yet to beat us. Hmm.... that funny. I'm gonna put a few things together for ya.....Soccer=contact sport......Scs=win over dixie.....Dixie=losers. There you have it. If you wanna say that you beat us up and down the field then you can, but it's not true. Both of your goals were lucky, the first one was just a lucky shot from way outside the box and the second was a fumbled ball around in the box and it got tapped in. Both of our goals were completely legitimate. The only goal that ya'll deserved was Boogie's shot off the crossbar in the first 5 minutes. You played a very good game and i'm impressed that ya'll can even hang w/ us. So i'm not trying to start a bunch of crap with anybody, let's just leave everything out on the field, that's the way the game's supposed to be played. Bottom line is neither one of us could completely stand out from the other in regulation so we went to PK's, and we have better PK shooters, that's all it comes down too. Sorry about some of the comments, but i don't really appreciate beating somebody at something and then being called a pansy just because the other team's jealous of our victory. I have 3 questions though.

theReaper....What were our defense's cheap tactics?

Dixiehigh#3...If you would've made your PK then why did your coach not have confidence in you to take it?

For all....How many seniors to you have this year?

#15001 03/25/04 03:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dixiehigh#3...are you trying to say that your throw in is not illegal? because if you would simply know the rules, a ball that spins sideways is illegal. true, most refs don't call it, but it is an illegal throw in. also, dont call our school or our fans gay, because it's pointless. i'm not sure when we became known for having "queers", but insults don't change what happened on the field. we won both games. that's it. our defense plays a physical game b/c soccer is a physical game. so, dixiehigh#3, how can we be pansies when you were the one limping off of the field at the end of the game? i respect your team. you guys played very well both times and i was very impressed with how much you have improved. so, all i ask is that you respect us. thats it

#15002 03/25/04 03:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gay, pansies, queer, prick... hey, you guys might not be playing for a 1A state championship but at least you can hold an intelligent conversation with someone.

So, your team is horrible at PK's YET you know you would make a pk if you took it... something isn't adding up here

#15003 03/25/04 04:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know people at Dixie have big mouths but they really TRY to play a game intended for 1A PUBLIC schools. Then private schools come in and dominate them, then brag because they are so good at beating none other than a 1A (aka-lowest ranked division of SCHSL sports). To me that is not much to brag about. Maybe you should step up in the rankings where you would have something to brag about and or even celebrate winning a different division.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard