Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#15014 03/31/04 12:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D-MAC is the best goalie in 1-A hands down. I also think that no other goalie can come out of the goal and play offense like D-MAC the beast!!!

#15015 03/31/04 01:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D-MAC...what team?

Name makes me what to eat McDonalds, and I hate the stuff. Is D-MAC like a really big Big-Mac? Haha.

#15016 03/31/04 03:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will definently have to say that of what I have seen, SCS keeper is probably the best. But definently 2nd would be dixies keep, he is pretty good also. But i mean really once again, untill you have seen all the keepers you never can really know.

#15017 04/01/04 03:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm D-MAC. BHHS -- D-MAC is not a fast food item, my ignorant friend. D-MAC is a state of mind. I have also scored 12 goals this year (off goal kicks)

#15018 04/01/04 03:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think a goalie is not just about PKs. Their is more to a goalie than just that. You have a all around game good punts,goalkicks, and judgement. A has to command his defense be a leader, be a comforter and much much more. The goalie is only as good as his defense. Im The GK for williston-Elko high School and im not the best but im one of the best. Dixie's goalie is the most sorry goalie i ever scene. He is just a big ass crybaby always crying. My daddy once told me if it dosent kill it will make u stronger.

#15019 04/02/04 05:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey mark when did i ever cry during our game i would just like to know where you get this idea from because i never said anything to you or any of your teammates to let on to that. And another thing you guys beat us the day after a grueling matchup with "A MUCH BETTER TEAM" and you slipped up on us which by the way wouldnt happen again and the day your better than me is the day hell freezes over. One of your standards for a good goalie was punts and if you were paying any attention during the game you noticed that my punts put yours to shame

#15020 04/01/04 07:43 PM
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I wouldn't say GOOB is a cry baby. I think he is a very good goalie. Sure they lost, and their not ranked, but I think skill wise they should be, and I also think he is a talented asset to their team.

#15021 04/01/04 11:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 goals off of goal kicks? Wow... impressive.

#15022 04/12/04 02:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey Goob, u are always crying about cc and scs LIG it let it go. yeah u say your punts put me to shame but no matter how sorry they were dixie still could not score ha ha. You make it seem like we didnt play a tough game against BHHS. we play them all the time, and the dixie wanna come down here and try to sweep lowerstate. dixie cant beat the top teams in the upperstate what make yall think u can beat the top teams in the lowerstate. Yall beat BHHS only because the played W-E that thursday. you right ''A MUCH BETTER TEAM'' then Dixie!! GUESS WHAT GOOB HELL IS FREEZING OVER JUST LIKE U DID AGAINST US!!!! W-E had many chances to score on u. u was just lucky, and to make it worst we was playing with out one of our star forwards and then we still score on you a rookie at that you SCRUB!!!! I give it up to you, you are a good GK. IM not the best and i dont try to be the best. I love what i do sometimes i take loses to hard, but thats only because i hate to lose and when i do i work harder to prevent loses again. I dont cry that we should be ranked.

#15023 04/12/04 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the skinny on W-E: They have THREE quality players -- the two midfielders, and one wing/striker. That is all. Marcus, you're a good guy, and I'm sure you love what you do, but you're goalkeeping skills aren't exceptional. If I had to make a decision, I would say GOOB is the better keeper (even though I'm better than you both). Dixie is a much much better team than you guys, but the games are fun no matter which of the three teams are competing.

*EDIT* - It is now 13 goals off of goal kicks.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard