Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
brace
OP Offline
brace
First, my apologies ladies and gentlemen. I was up a bit late polishing off a few pints before the end of the world and missed my flight. By end of the world I mean the celebratory mourning session I had after learning about the death of a truly great man, Macho Man Randy Savage. I dislike many things about you Americans, hand gun laws, your reality tv shows, Al Roker...just to name a few. Your affinity for men dressed in tights with over-inflated muscles and make-believe egos is something I also share.

I'm broadcasting live today from the gates of hell for the AAA Boys state final where Myrtle Beach will square off against Eastside!

Hot N Ready - 5 Minutes or less.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Where's Sara Jane Harris??????

brace
OP Offline
brace
I'm sweating more than Osama bin Laden's child support beneficiaries but we're about to start this match regardless. I must say that the crowd is less than impressive for this match.

The lineups are being announce and we're about to kick off. Eastside fan base doing their rendition of "welcome to my party" by saying "SUCKS" at the end of every play from Myrtle Beach being announced. I hope they can back it up on the field.

brace
OP Offline
brace
wakaflockamyers to answer your question I must first tell you that my mum always raised me to respect women and all good things will come to me. I respectfully asked that she go to my room at the Clarion and put on some skinnier clothing. It's hot out here.

The announcements have been made and we're about to kick off...

brace
OP Offline
brace
In early action Myrtle seems to be a bit more tricky. Eastside possesses good technical ability. Arambula and Zwing will be the players to watch for Myrtle. No chances on net as enter the 3rd minute....JUST AS I TYPE IT Eastide crunches in a tackle on Zwing, quick transition and smacks the post off a great service. MB were lucky there not to go down to an EHS side ready to punch one in!

P
bench
bench
P
That's really classy eastside

throw in
throw in
More bird teams on the pitch.....Seahawks v. the Eagles...whatever happened to real teams like Bearcats & Bulldogs..?

brace
OP Offline
brace
There's a bit of smoke emanating from the parking lot. Looks like the Irmo bus is pulling in. The AAAA final promise to be great! Right now though MB has won a free kick in a dangerous area. Alert alert

brace
OP Offline
brace
MB looks to be up for it now after their first 5 minute post-prom hangover. With the heat out on the pitch today it's easy to see how they could quickly sweat out some of that sin from last night. I sure did.

They've had two close chances as we enter the 9th minute. EHS battles back though and earns a corner.

brace
OP Offline
brace
EHS has had the better end of it the last few minutes. They should have just scored twice. Two EHS players found themselves with an open goal and smacked each other rather than the ball. They still look primed to score. They have won a significant amount of the balls in the air. MB comes back though with an open look that goes right to the keeper. Christian Bonnet looks lively!

Great start to the match!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard