Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#15024 04/12/04 07:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here the Skinny on Bville D-MAC, D-Nut, or D-Dumass whatever! u claim to have gotten 13 goals off goal kicks Bull..... thats crap and u know it. first i was not even talking to Bville players because i respect them and the GK, this argument has nothing to do with u. You say we have only three good players. then we must have a super GK to be winning, and also to beat a team that beat u. I have nothing aginst bville one of my best friends are on that team. tell u the truth you are not the best goalie in our region, and tell u the truth im the best and i dont wanna be the best. The GK from Branchville is much better than u will ever be.

#15025 04/12/04 08:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your leg is strong enough and accurate enough to reach the goal on goalkicks you need to get a tryout kicking field goals and kickoffs with an nfl team b/c you are wasting your massive leg playing 1A soccer in South Carolina.

#15026 04/13/04 04:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows I'm lying about the goal kicks...

Why are you taking my comments so personally, Marcus? I'm just stating a fact. Branchville's keeper is an ATHLETE, and an excellent one at that, but he's not a goalkeeper. Even if he was a good keeper, it wouldn't matter. Look at their team! Anyone who knows soccer can tell that he has had no training in the goal. Much of the same can be said for you. You are a good athlete, probably more athletic than me, but my goalie skills surpass yours by a mile. You just simply don't have the training needed to be an adequate goalkeeper. And don't get me wrong, you're a cool fellow, but I just wish you would have a firmer grasp on reality and stop lying to the viewers of this message board.

This should add to the flame a little bit... Blackville vs. Williston on National Marijuana Day. The region championship is on the line.

#15027 04/13/04 11:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that is how u feel D-Mac so be it. Im not going to talk about it anymore. Im going to let my game talk! see u on the field D-Mac one love.

#15028 04/13/04 05:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you on 4/20, Marcus. One love (?)

#15029 04/13/04 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If someone says that they are not talking about something, but they are still talking, how can they claim that they are not talking about it??

Interesting to me, anyway. B-H goalie is the best, if his defense can ever play in front of him. Also, they need more goals from #9 and #7.

#15030 04/13/04 06:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think goob is an excellent keep, but i might be a little bias.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard