Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
any info on either team would be cool. thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you looking for specificly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WF has alotta depth but they whine alot and cant take physical play, but they are good.

Wilson has ab 3 players that are good and their keeper is pretty decent...we play them tonight....will let you know it how goes

2-0 us last wednesday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SF... shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Wilson beat SF for like the first time ever tonight with a hard fought 2-1 win. But i don't want to say much about Wilson b/c that is just like marion saying they are all good so we will let other teams decide what they think about Wilson soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on the win Wilson.

I told you not to sleep on Wilson, Bruins....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WF is a good team. Wilson is a decent team too. Not the best in the world, but they are a pretty decent team. Lee holds them together, and I think #10 is the other pretty well rounded player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think number 10 is Chris Averet. After trying to dribble through entire teams by themselves for all these years, Lee and Chris have gotten pretty good at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDmidfield,

Yes, Lee and Cris are good players, but they have help. Tim Saleeby Leads the team with 4 goals and we have a decent midfielder in Nelson Ruiz, but our goalie Tim Strickland keeps us in all of our games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats wilson i will now put my foot in my mouth and shut up...

on a side note we beat conway 5-0 friday night...play hartsville tuesday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for number 15 on Wilson. He's not good, but he draws fouls, takes dives, argues with the ref, and whines alot. Number 10 is probably their best player.
As for West Florence, they play good as a team, but has trouble finishing their shots. Watch out for their long shots.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard