Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Today is the North/Soccer Soccer Classic! Congratulations to all of the young ladies that have been selected for this event. Here's what we can expect and a couple notes:

1. Its so hot down here, I saw satan in a Yukon on 26 on the way here that said "Go South Girls."

2. The College of Charleston got money! This field is nice!

3. Congratulations to the two HOF inductees! Those guys have put in work!

4. This game is gonna be hotter than 87 Hells.

5. Score prediction: 3-2 South...MVP Franki Jumper, Swansea, and Katie Soles, Pickens

See you at game!

S
bench
bench
S
Unfortunately for Katie after 20 seconds and the elbow she took to the left eye that took her out of the game also took her out of the running for any MVP honors. Oh well off to Gardner Webb and a little college soccer.

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

Unfortunately for Katie after 20 seconds and the elbow she took to the left eye that took her out of the game also took her out of the running for any MVP honors. Oh well off to Gardner Webb and a little college soccer.

this has got to be the worst 1st post in the history of sports board....thanks for the whine & cheese, we know the sport & don't need your lame expanation of why 20 of her teammates weren't in the running for mvp until your favorite got hurt. i hope you are not related to that strong young lady, because i'm sure she is embarrassed for your dumbaz. ....off to college soccer for special you

Last edited by sandman; 06/12/11 11:52 PM.
M
bench
bench
M
Wow... Sandman,chill out!

IMO, ssoles was simply pointing out that one of the players wakaflaka mentioned as potential MVPs in line number 5 ended up getting hurt a few mins. into the game.

Wakaflaka was actually the one who started the MVP talk, not ssoles. But, it was a professional post, no issues.

Sounds like you're the one with whine and cheese... how about reading the entire thread before calling someone a dumbaz.

S
bench
bench
S
Sandman,
Man in the yellow hat is correct. Read the entire post before making a comment on something you don't know about. Many of the 18 ladies where eligible for MVP honors however, my daughter was not going to be one of them after the injury she sustained. You are only correct about one thing and that she is a strong young lady and one whom I hoped I taught to be a lot classier than you. Stay Classy.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Couple Notes to wrap up:

1. Hilary Ferguson, West Ashley, and Emma Faubert, Aiken, were Outstanding!! Man! These girls can play!

2. Where were all the Head Coaches that had players represented? Poor, Poor head coach support!

3. The North team? Where were they? Total domination by the South!

4. The facilities at The College of Charleston are top notch! Special thanks to Coach Lundy and Lesesne.

5. Coach Katie Smith, Brookland-Cayce, did a excellent job organizing this event. Special Thanks to her! Can't wait until next year!

S
goal
goal
S
its strange that you had to post an excuse why your daughter didn't get the mvp.
oh well, off to gardner webb & college soccer with you

C
Coach
Coach
C
From a neutral perspective, I read it as "Hey, Wakaflockameyers, thanks for the vote of confidence but fate had other ideas." Pick a fight much?

I've got good news and bad news...
S
goal
goal
S
i probably should be grateful this parent couldn't work in the kids sat, gpa, gifted iq & the reason her little darling turned down harvard for gw soccer like most modern self respecting parents are able to do in two sentences.
i'm just thankful mom felt she had to take the time to register on this site & post the reason why her lil mia jr dissapointed the soccer world by not getting the mvp, because we were all missing sleep over it...parents kill me.
....oh well off to gw college soccer....

C
Coach
Coach
C
Obviously you two have a personal history, so I'll butt out and leave you to it...

I've got good news and bad news...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard