A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Wilson coach:
And for your information I'm a Spanish teacher. I don't need to be able to spell in English. That's what spell check is for.

I cannot believe that. The statement itself reflects upon pure incompetence as a teacher. Realize, you life in the United States where English is the dominant language. So please do not remark that you do not need to be able to spell in English and then call yourself a teacher. This is exactly why SC's public education standards are low. I realize this has nothing to do with soccer, but the point must be made.
Furthermore, I would like to add that Coach Wilson's attitude in the forum is refelcted directly in his coaching. In our game against Wilson, he made many "comments" which are highly regarded among the masses as immature from even a teenage standpoint.

Peace,
Im just telling it like it is.

#15288 03/25/04 05:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Note in above post, life is supposed to be live.

#15289 03/24/04 07:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GS,

If you note, what I said is, 'that is what spell check is for'! If public education is so bad, why do you attend a public school? I'm sure you would be allowed in a private school. I forgot, the school in which you attend is like a private school, but is funded with public money.

As for my "immature " behavior, if disagreeing with a bad call or the lack of a call is your opinion of immature, sure, I'm that. But, when in a matter of 2 games, our officials miss 4 flags, because they are not in a position to see them. I will continue to be upset with poor officiating.

Other than that, my comments were and will remain directed to coaching my team. Because I Coach different than your coach, that in itself doesn't make it incorrect. Remember motivation, is different for different kids and I think that it is fair to say my team is made up of a different grouping than that of your school.

#15290 03/24/04 09:33 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Give it up for the Wilson Coach for making a complete A$$ out of himself. It is fine to disagree with others but your "immature behavior" is in how your expressing it on this message board. My only quarrel, is don't be antagonized by others (especially teens). Be the better person and set an example for them to follow (COACH). I bet your AD would be proud of your postings. HAHA

#15291 03/24/04 09:43 PM
B
goal
goal
B
CATFIGHT!!!!!!!!!

#15292 03/24/04 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wilson Coach,

Your talking a lot more than you can back up. I recommend you quit coaching soccer entirely and just stick with teaching Spanish. While your teaching Spanish, Ill go get my grandma to coach for you and Wilson might actually win a few games. This may seem harsh, but realize, you are provoking the argument with us. Be the big man and just let it go after this.

Sincerely,

Wide1

#15293 03/24/04 10:31 PM
M
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
Quit arguing over a useless topic. This post was meant to express your feelings about the most underrated teams. I hate it when people have ****y fits at eachother on the message board, save it for the field.

#15294 03/25/04 12:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that we can express whatever we want,either in the field or in the message board,so im agree with the coach everyone have different motivations,so as mbplay said "save it for the field"

#15295 03/25/04 12:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by the black rooster:
so as mbplay said "save it for the field"

Listen to him coach, both of them, they know what they are talking about.

#15296 03/25/04 12:56 AM
L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
Wilson Coach, BuffaloBob and GS --

I just wanted to let you know that there is a thread in the Club and ODP forum designed especially for this exact exchange of ideas on language and orthography, thus freeing valuable cyberspace in this thread from slightly off topic arguments. It is called Vocabulary and Syntax (or maybe Syntax and Vocabulary, I can't recall) and I have posted an identifying flag there to bring it to the top of the soup. It has not been a terribly popular thread so I keep promoting it as the occasion arises. Name calling is welcomed there as long as it is clean or at least somewhat oblique.

lpaf

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard