Next Thread
Print Thread
#153089 11/21/11 04:25 PM
C
bench
OP Offline
bench
C
Hello I want to know if anyone knows if students who attend public charter schools in SC without sports teams are allowed to play them at a school? Thanks for answering as this is very important to me that hopefully I can play soccer at a local school. Thank you

C
Coach
Coach
C
Section 5. School Enrollment and Attendance
A. A student must be enrolled in the school at which he participates. If a school district assigns
students to a school in the same district and that school has no athletic program, the
district can request that these students be considered as enrolled in the district’s school in
whose attendance area they live. This request must be made in writing by the school
district and must apply to all students assigned to that school. This would be for athletic
purposes only. Enrollment is defined as actual matriculation (complete registration) and
physical attendance in classes for one day or participation in a contest prior to either
semester. Enrollment must be continuous while participating.

I've got good news and bad news...
C
bench
OP Offline
bench
C
Thank you Coach Chass. Does this mean if my school's headquarters are based in Columbia I would have to play at a school in one of those districts?

Link Copied to Clipboard