Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
M
US Youth Soccer kicked off it's first National League event in conjunction with the NCAA Men's Final Four weekend in Birmingham, Alabama.

CESA 93 Boys Premier finished the weekend at the top of their bracket with 3 wins(including a win over Penn Fusion the #1 team in the nation) and 1 tie. They will resume play in February in Miama, Florida.

http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/boys-soccer/post/_/id/1659/national-league-under-18-preview

M
brace
brace
M
Well done!!

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
Brace
Brace
Nice to see the college commitments listed as well.

CESA 93 Premier (S.C.)
Coach: Nick Finotti
Key Players (college commitment): John Cajka (Clemson), Kevin Fielden (Pittsburgh), Matthew Freeman (Clemson), Kyle Fisher (Clemson), Reid Grayson (Navy), Grayson Holliday (Erskine College), Cole Seiler (Georgetown), Will Puckett (Wofford).
Recent Team History: 2011: Region III Premier League second-place finish, Region III semifinalist. 2010: US Youth Soccer Region III quarterfinalist, South Carolina State Cup champion.

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
D
throw in
throw in
D
Fantastic. What a great group of young men. Well deserved. What a difference in coaching from last year to this. Nick is probably, no, is the best coach in all of SC. A matter of time before a college program picks him up. Wise move on CESA's part to bring him back

D
throw in
throw in
D
I believe Adam Turner gave a verbal to PC making 9 players listed as commitments from this team. Can any other coach/team make this claim? (notice I didn't say club) And signing date is still 2 months away.

M
brace
brace
M
Outstanding job by the 93's over the course of the past four days, but not surprising at all under Finotti.

http://tournaments.usyouthsoccer.org/events/2011-2012-National-League/Schedule/U18-Boys/U18+Boys/

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Fantastic. What a great group of young men. Well deserved. What a difference in coaching from last year to this. Nick is probably, no, is the best coach in all of SC. A matter of time before a college program picks him up. Wise move on CESA's part to bring him back

Where has he been? I thought he's always been with CESA since he left Northwestern?

We didn’t underestimate them. They were a lot better than we thought.
throw in
throw in
o yeah, I agree he's a great coach! They used to kill us.

We didn’t underestimate them. They were a lot better than we thought.

Link Copied to Clipboard