T
TS Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
T
Players Answering Prayers
Food Drive 2011

Congratulations all 2011 State Cup semi-finalists! We are all very excited about a weekend of great competition. My name is Natalie Lackey and I will be competing in the tournament as a U18 player on the CESA ’93 Premier team. With the support of CESA and the consent of the South Carolina Youth Soccer Association, I am organizing a food drive in conjunction with the tournament. I hope you all will take the time to participate in this worthy cause, as each and every one of you can make a difference in the life of someone in need.

In this down economy, too many people are out of work and too many families are living in poverty. As the holidays and winter season approach, your help is needed more than ever. This year, we are making it easy for you to make a difference. As teams from all over South Carolina travel to Greenville for the State Cup semi-finals, hundreds of players, coaches, and families will gather together at the MeSA soccer complex. We are asking each player on each team to bring two cans of food or other non-perishable food items to their games on Saturday December 17th and Sunday December 18th. There will be collection containers at the fields where you will be able to drop off your donations. We are working together with the Salvation Army to make this food drive a success, and all items will go to the Salvation Army to be distributed to those in need. Other items of need include blankets, sleeping bags, tents, jackets, and warm winter clothes. These donations will be warmly welcomed as well. Right now, the need for these items, especially food, is urgent. If everyone can donate just two cans, we can help make a difference this holiday season. Thank you for your generosity and support.

Natalie Lackey
CESA ’93 Girls Premier

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Miss Lackey,
Fantastic idea! Thank you for thinking of it and putting it together.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
I agree!!! Every team manager participating should copy and paste this post and send it out to their team.

Brace
Brace
My car is packed and ready for delivery on Saturday! Awesome effort Natalie!

T
TS Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
T
Bump.

Link Copied to Clipboard