Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

My congrats and respect goes out to the kids who love this game and compete at the highest level they can. Also to the parents who sacrifice time and money to support the passions of their kids.

My two soccer playing kids have now aged out of club soccer and my wife and I look back over the experience with nothing but delight, happiness and gratitide for the relationships formed over the years, as well as for the folks who invested in our kids via time and caring.

Those of you who know me and read the forum....whether in the YC or GSP, COLA or the Low country. You all know who you are. Thanks for being a part of us.

Keep it real and let the kids play.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Harry,
For someone that doesn't work for Cesa, you sure have loads of time to watch many of their games all across the age groups. I wouldn't really put that much praise toward the GA teams either in the division play. Although GSA is in a league of its own and probably top 3 in the country, Concorde and Afu are average at best, BUSA, CSA, and CASL are pretty good teams but not any better than top 5 teams in R3, and VA rush probably wouldn't even be in the top 4 of SC state cup. But since apparently you have seen all those teams play and not just their scores, we can just agree to disagree about it...

VA rush and anyone else could make the final 4 in SC state cup. It is pretty week just like league play in SC. On the girls side anyways. Sc state cup just doesnt have a state cup weekend feel to it. I guess it is because most of the time and in most of the age groups you already know who will be playing in the finals.

H
Throw In
Throw In
H
The Coast 96 Red boys team is comprised of kids from all over the Myrtle Beach area. The boys attend St James,Socastee, Waccamaw,Myrtle Beach, Loris,North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach Christian School. The 96 boys age group has been super competitive over the last three years with strong teams from Coast, Cesa, SCUFC and SCUMP. Should be alot of fun watching these boys in the future.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard