Next Thread
Print Thread
#153354 01/07/12 04:12 AM
M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
If you suffer from or know someone who suffers from Tendinosis, I invite you to watch the following video created by Dr. Jeff Cole of OrthoMemphis of a fascinating new procedure designed in conjunction with the Mayo Clinic to address this very common problem that to date has had no good clinical solution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjqBRr5Skz8

Team Physicians of the following programs have adopted or are in the process of adopting this procedure as a means of treating their athletes and weekend warriors:

University of Texas San Antonio
UAB
UCLA
LA Dodgers
LA Lakers
LA Angels
LSU
FSU
Tulane

The FAST Procedure is being used by physicians to treat:
Tennis Elbow
Patellar Tendonitis
Mid Achilles Tendonitis
Plantar Fasciitis

Please private message me if you have an interest in knowing the names of surgeons in your area of South Carolina who are early adopters of this revolutionary technique to remove scar tissue from deep within the tendon percutaneously.

Disclaimer: The information presented within this post is for information purposes only and should not be considered medical advice in any way as I am the authorized Tenex Health Distributor within the State of South Carolina.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard