4. Amy Dherckers, Sr, Irmo
5. Noel McDaniel, Sr, BC
6. Emily Graves, Sr, SA
7. Rebecca Lission, Sr, Wando
8. Kallie Peurifoy, Jr, AM
9. Sara Tuggle, Sr, Mauldin
10. Jessica Tooley, Sr, FM

Players to watch:
Emily Gossen Sr, AM, Jessica Privette So, Pelion, Natalie Lackey, Sr, Riverside, Mollie Waters, Jr, Greenville

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School Soccer)

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 02/07/12 03:54 PM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
We would like to thank this panel of judges for these preseason girls rankings. Their experiences with selecting women speak to their credibility to serve on this panel. They will be further notified if their services are needed. You can see them pictured below.

Puttin A's on B's
S
throw in
throw in
S
Kaleigh Kurtz?

corner kick
corner kick
Where the hell is Chelsea Drennan. Probably the best player in the state. I know there are 3-5 right there with her but to leave her off this shows somebody is not keeping up with their soccer.

That there is an RV Clark......
P
kick off
kick off
P
Don't forget about Samantha Kyzer, Pelion, has got to be one of the better defenders in the State.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Pelion?!?!?! The panel of judges thought about venturing out there but turned around when the stretch hummer they travel in was turned away by another meetinng of strange fellows running around in white robes dressed as ghosts or something as they were dancing around a burning cross. Ashely Cole texted Patrice Evra and Anton Ferdinand and got a direct flight back to England within an hour. Not sure what that was all about but Pelion was not visited.

As for Kayleigh Kurtz I believe Rob Gronkowski's response was "never heard of em!" Maybe she will in the next few weeks.

Chelsea Drennen was voted down by Sergio Ramos because "she had better hair than me." She also probably knows how to raise a trophy.

Puttin A's on B's
P
kick off
kick off
P
Just let me know when you are coming and I will provide you safe passage to the stadium.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Pelion is preseason Top 10 so they might have something cookin there!

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

Where the hell is Chelsea Drennan. Probably the best player in the state. I know there are 3-5 right there with her but to leave her off this shows somebody is not keeping up with their soccer.

Looks like Chelsea has a couple of new running mates on that team as well. Pretty good stuff up at Sparkle City tonight Hobo!

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Looks like the rankings will shake up after some tournament performances! And the committee has been watching!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard