Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason i did'nt include goalies, because they fall in the same categories as defenders and we already know who the best is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Swali,

I would put Lee JOhnson as one of the best strikers. He may not be the best, but he has to be considered. Tim Strickland is probably the most underrated goalie in the entire state, because of who he plays for. He keeps Wilson in every game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach what happened against Governor's school? After a big win against SF you guys may have overlooked the Governor's school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we choked against wilson and in no way is lee johnson one of the best strikers...although he is good...he is the cheapest player i have ever played and i've played with and against him. He dives constantly. Cris Averette on the other hand for wilson is insanely good...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huff and Sean from Eastside completely control the midfield. Huff is always someone to reckon with. Padgett from Greenville is a stud when he is on his game and can really finish, playing from the wing or up top. Drew Fuzy is a great back from Daniel, fast and strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cris Harness and Bret Carter from Airport bever let anything get behind them. They are always there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cris Harness and Bret Carter from Airport never let anything get behind them. They are always there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lee and Chris are solid players. I dont know if i would call either one of them "insanely good" but then again I haven't seen many players THAT good. Do they deserve to be mentioned with the BEST in the state? No. That is a pretty high mark because there are a lot of great players in South Carolina, but dont get me wrong, those guys are good.

Lee is a good player. Yeah, he does dive sometimes, yeah he argues with the reff, but he uses things like that to his advantage usually by getting in people's heads and throwing them off of their game or setting up scoring opportunities for his team so if i were playing against him i would definatly keep my eye on him the entire game. As far as scoring Chris is a great player off of the dribble and him and Lee work together pretty well... and they have to because they dont get that much help from the rest of their teamates. When one of the players for Wilson other than them score it is usually because Lee or Chris put them in a great position to score. I would have them on my team any day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to wfc, yes we had a big let down after a big win, but in no way was it because of lack of respect for the Gov.'s School.

SFsoccer,
You may believe Lee is cheap and yes he does take a dive , alot, but with that being said he gets the job done. 60 goals last year can't be because he's lucky. Cris is good , but needs to improve his speed and learn to pass earlier. He tries to take on too much. He has had to in years past but if he wants to play college soccer he has to learn to pass the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green And White,

Coming from a West player, we take that as a compliment. But they do have help in the Midfield and at striker. Tim Saleeby has 4 goals in 4 games and Nelson Ruiz has the best speed and defensive skills on the team. They are not as skilled as Lee or Cris , you're right but have complemented them well....to only be Sophmores.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard