Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm not denying that he is a good player but after years of playing with and against him i have found no one who dives as much or complains as much....he is a very good player but he'd be so much better if he would clean up that area of his game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the deal with the Eastside players getting suspended?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pablo from Hartsville is amazing. I would put him up against any player in the state with footwork and ability.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
josh and brian from sumter and the sweeper from south aiken are three of the best backs i think

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i concur with cornerkicked, brian and josh from sumter are very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i concur with cornerkicked, brian and josh from sumter are very good.

F
goal
goal
F
I think an interesting way to look at the best players in the state in any position would be to base it on a game-by-game basis. Which players stepped up in big games? If you look at it that way, then you have to look at the scores from matches where top teams play each other. The most recent match that comes to mind is Irmo's loss to Aiken, 4-2, at Irmo. I am not sure exactly, but I think this is the first time Irmo has lost on their home field by more than one goal (discounting OT and PKs) in a few years. Irmo was the number #1 AAAA school in the state at the time, and arguably the state's strongest squad. I do not know any Aiken High players personally, though I do know they have a few that travel with Fire. But the 2 or 3 players that were the difference makers in that match would have to be considered the strongest players in the state right now. There are flaws in looking at it this, but ultimately all athletes are remembered for how they performed in big games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i disagree backwoods willy 94, good athletes are remembered for how they perform not just in big games but in the smaller games as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so much talk about pablo from Hartsville?.. I've seen him play and I wasn't impressed. He would cut the ball in a circle half a dozen times and then pass it off. You can't include someone like him in this thread. He looked half descent, but def not best in the state. If you're going to recognize a striker, recognize Eric from North Augusta.. he's a baller.

M
throw in
throw in
M
those guys from sumter are good, but you shouldn't mention there names in best in state

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard