Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
theres no doubt that the boys from sumter can be said to be two of the best players in the state...they are two dominate players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my picks are from Riverside:

michael simmons as defender
jake mitchell up front

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One pretty good Forward in 2A is Shay Barnes from Batesburg-Leesville. He has great ball handling skills and overall is a great player. In 10 games so far, he has had probably around 22 goals and around 9 assists. He's a great player. One great defender in 2A is Allen Larriat. He is from Batesburg-Leesville and was chosen last year for all-area. He's a great defender and has had some great saves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shay isn't that good i've seen him play club and you put a decent defender on him he's got nothing. Besides B-L needs to play someone decent for those 22 goals to mean a whole lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after playing against sumter tonight...i still think brian is damn good but josh dissapointed me. i expected him to be much better than what he was tonight....he also argued with the ref a good bit and threw quite a few elbows

was a good played match though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aynor isn't very good but have two good forwards. Michael Barnhill #13 and Buddy Martin #4. I wouldn't say they are the best in the state but deffinetly need some recognition.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard