4. Courtney Angotti-Smith, Sr, PP
5. Kaleigh Kurtz, Riv
6. Rebecca Lission, Sr, Wando
7. Sara Tuggle, Sr, Mauldin
8. Lindsay Tuten, Sr, WH
9. Jessica Tooley, Sr, FM
10. Emily Gossen, Sr, AM

Players to watch:
Chelsea Drennan- Jr, TLH, Natalie Lackey- Sr, Riverside, Kallie Peurifoy- Jr, AM, Amy Dherckers- Sr, Irmo, Lauren Baker- So, Pen, , Mollie Waters- Jr, Greenville

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School Soccer)

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 03/20/12 02:12 PM.
Brace
Brace
I must assume your committee was not at the FM Invitational or Ms. Drennan would have been moved off the to watch list to the top ten. Ditto with an Irmo player or two.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
Big Congrats to Lauren Baker from Pendleton with being a Player to Watch. She deserves every honor. First player from Pendleton to ever get the recognition!

C
bench
bench
C
once again you show you have no clue as to what you are doing.TO rank some of these players above miss Drennan is a joke.she should be at least in the top three .Dont beleive me go do a little research. P.S. How does one go to four and four go to two?

S
Throw In
Throw In
S
After seeing Drennan play three times this weekend, against top competition, there is no doubt in my mind that she is the top player in the state. She is a complete player.  Is tall, athletic, good in the air, has great technical skill, can use both feet, has great soccer IQ, great passer, team player, etc.  She had 5 goals and an assist this weekend in 3 games.  One play that really stood out...she stole the ball from a player on the top of her own box, dribbled 70 yards down the center of the field (was trying to find a pass) and got a good left footed shot off which the GK knocked out for a corner, I was thinking that sucks all that work and nothing to show for it...she scored on the ensuing corner.  

Also wanted to give credit to sophomore Hannah Washko from Spartanburg.  Seen her play twice this year, stood out both times big time...was also very good last year as a freshman.  Very, very good player.

S
bench
bench
S
Kallie Peurifoy should be ranked a little higher, I think. She has been committed to Virginia Tech for six months, is an All-American, and has been invited to her age group's national team camp. All the girls on the list are deserving, but let's compare resumes. If the other's are better, I stand corrected.

U
Throw In
Throw In
U
Drennan not even in the top 10? Wow. You must not have seen her play.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Quote:

Kallie Peurifoy should be ranked a little higher, I think. She has been committed to Virginia Tech for six months, is an All-American, and has been invited to her age group's national team camp. All the girls on the list are deserving, but let's compare resumes. If the other's are better, I stand corrected.

Obviously her resume isn't as good as a person thats being mentioned in God-like and Enzo-like glow!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Pretty sure I saw Chelsea Drennen ride a majestic pink unicorn into the stadium before her last game.

Puttin A's on B's
F
Throw In
Throw In
F
Quote:

Pretty sure I saw Chelsea Drennen ride a majestic pink unicorn into the stadium before her last game.

Highly Doubtful…otherwise she would have been moved into the Top 5 of the rankings.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard