Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What guys and from what teams are the best in the LowerState? Most Centermids control the game, so I thought this might be a topic of great conversation.

(3AAA ONLY) - They are the only schools worth talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, in the lower state i know that MARON has a strong stron center mid. Their whole entire midfield is strong. So, i will have to go with MARON.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo's center midfield is very talented. In fact, their midfield probably is the best midfield in the state with the likes of Christian Monroe, Spencer Lewis, Chris McCartney, Sani Hadziahmetovic, Zach Prince, and any others that might step in. Those are my thoughts.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Many would say I am biased...but I have never seen any player distribute the ball with one touch accuracy like David Lloyd of the Myrtle Beach Seahawks. He plays the beautiful game...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mbsocfan - I suggest you watch other teams apart from Myrtle Beach, Dillon and Marion then.

David Lloyd is OK. His workrate is outstanding and his attitude is great. He's certainly not in my top 10 from the lower State.

From this area in lower state, I have five, Kyle Smith - BE, David Newton - Wando, Diego Alves - MB, Brandon Baker - CF, there's also a player from NMB (I don't know his name). These are all pretty decent. I've seen all these Guys play midfield, though in HS they sometimes fill other positions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well from what I've seen, recently the outstanding center mid player from NMB has been a kid named John Ross. I swear it seems like he has a bionic right foot or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that's him. Did he break his foot, or something ? If so, that's him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eww...

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Chopper, I take offense to your tone and the suggestion that I have a narrow view of soccer. My son has been playing on a team that has been in the Snickers Challenge State Cup FINALS 3 years in a row and attended REGIONALS last summer, representing South Carolina as State Champions. For the past two seasons, he has played in the Premier League against other State Champions in our region, which, by the way, gave his team the opportunity to play the current National Champions, CASL Elite. I know what a center mid's job is and have plenty of information in order to form an opinion. My opinion stands that David Lloyd is an excellent center mid...and that his best attribute is his touch on the ball. I have yet to see Carolina Forest play...so I'll form an opinion about their center mid at that point...but I did see NMB play and was not impressed with their midfield. Everyone is entitled to an opinion...so please respect mine...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to say that Summerville has a good midfield also. John Burgess on the outside has alot of speed, good vision, and likes to score. Fry in and Toren in the middle is where Summervilles attack comes from. They do not loose much when the bench comes in. Actually i think that they gain more speed, which will evetually where any other midfield down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard