Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd agree with playa on Irmo having the most dominant midfield in the state. Ive played with a lot of them and the do own the midfield. Overall, I would give it to Zach Prince. I think he is just a freshman, but hes good...real good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about Irmo or Summerville. Read the 1st reply written. 3AAA schools only. Nobody likes 4A, (except Socastee). Another thing nobody cares about is Christian Monroe, Spencer Lewis, John Burgess, Chris McCartney, Sani Hadziahmetovic, Fry, Toren, and Zach Prince. Let's stay on topic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey cool off. I agree you're entitled to an opinion - this is America.

I was just pointing out mine and making which seems to confirm your original statement "Many would say I am biased...". It appeared you weren't totally convinced yourself.

Perhaps when he's a Senior, he'll get in my top ten.

I didn't say he was awful, just that there are lots of superior plays to him in the lower State at Center mid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Buff or lack there off chill out.
When we talk about the low country why do u feel the need to talk only about 3AAA. Do u have a complex about 4A or are you scared that your topic will be taken over by 4A. The best in the low country are the best no matter 1A, 2A, 3A or 4A. Respect all!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch your mouth Buffalo, those guys could take you to school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry kid,
Yes, I would have to say that if I did tell 4A to go in then they would take over so I want this to be 3A only.
I also want to know if their are any Seneca fans or players on SCSOCCER? What is there to know about Mauldin?
-BUFFALOBOB

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Actually Buffalo, I would say that the best teams in the upstate right now are 3A teams, not 4A. I don't see why we need to narrow the conversation down to one division when the division lines aren't really clear to begin with (with respect to talent).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Joey, but I just wanted to know about 3A only. Guys on teams that MB needs to look out for. NAA-MEAN?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard