I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

@ CCES

Christ Church 4
JL Mann 1

Whatever, where are you? We need to hear you cry in your beer.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Seems I was in the dark. Have to eat crow. Five starters out for last two weeks with no sign of any returning except one. I guess you did look good.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

No seriously she had a sprain. She is back running on it and should be back in a couple of days. And Tatiana(our real goalie) is doing great!

That's what I get when I type in "goalie" into google.

Please stop using that word and look like a soccer intellectual. It's goalkeeper.

Puttin A's on B's
I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

Seems I was in the dark. Have to eat crow. Five starters out for last two weeks with no sign of any returning except one. I guess you did look good.

Plop, plop, beers and tears, thanks for making my point. You could not say anything without an excuse.

To educate you - missing starters happens to everyone. Our first match versus Mauldin we had 5 starters out (1 ankle, 2 discipline, 1 card (total bull),1 at a church function) for one reason or another before the whistle... during the match we had a blown ACL and other stuff, a concussion and a disclocated knee cap. All of that mess has been pretty hard on our season. You were the benefactor of most of that our first match.

Oh, we had the fastest player in the state as a forward, she quit, after your match. And yea we are better off.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
I'm making excuses; not Mann. They still going at it. But no team can compete without there starters. No depth in high school. You are not better off without her. Shame. Fastest girl ever. Ask hillcrest what they would do without Devita. Or Hanna without Drennan. Coaches and players still love to compete and will not make excuses. Fans are in charge of that.Its just hard to win with JV players. But why am I arguing with you. Its like listening to a Duke football fan. Whats the point.

Last edited by whatever; 04/19/12 10:24 PM.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
@ Academic Magnet

AMHS 5
Berkeley High 0

I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

I'm making excuses; not Mann. They still going at it. But no team can compete without there starters. No depth in high school. You are not better off without her. Shame. Fastest girl ever. Ask hillcrest what they would do without Devita. Or Hanna without Drennan. Coaches and players still love to compete and will not make excuses. Fans are in charge of that.Its just hard to win with JV players. But why am I arguing with you. Its like listening to a Duke football fan. Whats the point.

Whaaaattttevvver... AND YES YOU ARE MAKING EXCUSES. (my whole point) We agree on one thing. WE beat you/MANN WITHOUT the speedster. Go figure.

K
Bench
Bench
K
Brookland Cayce - 4

AC Flora - 0

T
TS Offline
goal kick
goal kick
T
@ Hammond