Goal
Goal
L
imo - pissed off parents

H
brace
brace
H
I see it now! 1300 for the u-14 which is all year compared to 675 for the older groups because they are half a year. what are you people complaining about. Region III teams in NC pay 900 for the older groups then team fees.

K
kick off
kick off
K
C heering
E xcluded
S occer
A cademy

Watching a CESA parent sideline has as much emotion as spectators at a golf tournament. Silent drones, it would be a cold day in hell to be told as a parent to not support cheer for my child. Good luck with that.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
The point is to make sure you are playing for the right reasons. You want to compete against high level competition and you have the finances to travel the globe to do it. There is no soccer money unless you are Mia Hamm. So play ODP or something and make some tapes of your child playing and send it to you school of choice. Much less expensive.

Last edited by whatever; 04/22/12 05:12 PM.
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

C heering
E xcluded
S occer
A cademy

Watching a CESA parent sideline has as much emotion as spectators at a golf tournament. Silent drones, it would be a cold day in hell to be told as a parent to not support cheer for my child. Good luck with that.

Klose you must of never been on the sideline of the CESA team my daughters have played on. Pleanty of yelling. Not always at the kids.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

The point is to make sure you are playing for the right reasons. You want to compete against high level competition and you have the finances to travel the globe to do it. There is no soccer money unless you are Mia Hamm. So play ODP or something and make some tapes of your child playing and send it to you school of choice. Much less expensive.

ODP has gotten worse every year. There has been enough complaining on this forum about ODP to prove that.
I have had a couple of DI coaches tell me that video will only show part of the story. Video is like a movie trailer. You see all the good parts in the trailer but when you watch the whole thing it really isnt that good.Just sending video is not going to work.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

I do not think ecnl is there to feed colleges as bomber said but to get kids in front of the coaches. We all it is for someone to make money weather it is a club.ecnl

If all of this is supposed to be designed to better showcase the players, then why are some Clubs excluded? We all know why, so a Club has a "trump card" over another Club, which they hope means getting their players to join it, which of course means more $$$ for the Club who is involved in ECNL. There is sure to be some very good players who are not participants in ECNL. One would think ECNL would want to avoid missing some talent.

H
brace
brace
H
Bomber why would ECNL want clubs/teams in their league that are not any good. It is not a rec league. ECNL allows clubs not teams in. You cant have one good team in your club and get into ECNL. Other than a couple of the SCutd teams ( sc mp included) there is no other team or club in sc that could compete in the ECNL league. On the girls side. I do not follow the boys side.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Sorry. I did not know you are an expert on every Club in the country.

J
JAK Offline
goal kick
goal kick
J
CITG...I think you're showing a lot of ignorance.

Curious? How do you know where kids where recruited? I can see how you know where they chose. But how do you know where they were recruited?

Page 3 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard