Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play for Governor's school, and we play Cheraw next week. Are there any decent players that Cheraw has that we need to look for? Any weaknesses they have? Just wanting to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheraw has a couple decent players, they have a few fast players, but their defense can't handle quick passes and wide balls. Should have no problem with them the way I hear yall have been playin this year. Good Luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the #'s on their good players. From a guy that was from Cheraw that goes here, he says #11, #13, and #4 were their three best players. Yea, we have been playing pretty well here, I hope we can keep it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally don't think #13 is that good. He is a big kid, and just tries to put his body into you. He is pretty cocky too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Basically it is like this, Cheraw is not any good. Gstriker04, yall should be the living crap out of them. Yall hung with West Florence, and these guys are anything but a West Florence. So don't sweat it too much. But don't go in thinkin your gonna win. They might pull a Wilson on South Florence.

Link Copied to Clipboard