All,
Jonathan Scrivner with the Tri-County Soccer Club is once again hosting a summer 6v6 league with adult, boys 18, and girls 18 divisions. I told him that I would post this online to see if any other groups in the upstate would like to participate. I have had boys play in this league for the last two years and Jonathan and his crew have done an awesome job. Our boys had a blast and it kept them playing during the summer. Following are the details. I would suggest contacting Jonathan ASAP if you have players that want to play because space is limited. His address is jonathanscrivner@gmail.com.

2012 Summer 6 vs 6 League
June 4th—July 30th
Tri-County Soccer Camps will offer a Summer Six-a-Side Series again this year. 23 teams participated in 2011 and we fully expect to expand that field to allow more variety in terms of divisions of play.
Bring your own team or let us help you find a team that would be a good fit for you.
Format
Games will consist of 30 minute halves with a 5-minute half time...just enough time to switch sides. Six (6) players (including a goal keeper) per team on the field. Co-rec teams must have at least three (3) females on the field at all times. Games will be played on a 60 x 40 yard field with full sized goals. The 2-line rule will be applied in the place of off-sides.
All matches will be played at Hurricane Springs Park near Wren High School.
Playing Schedule
Games will be scheduled for Monday or Tuesday nights each week at 6:15, 7:30 or 8:45. If games are cancelled , make ups will be played on Thursdays of that same week.
Registration
Entry Fee includes all referee fees and t-shirt uniforms for the team. Teams will not be scheduled until fees have been collected.
Before May 7th—$400.00
Before May 21st—$425.00
After May 21st—$450.00
Administrative fee of $100 will be deducted from all refunds. Refunds after May 21st will be issued only at the discretion of league administration.
Contact
If you would like more information or would like to get a registration packet, please contact Jonathan Scrivner at 864-884-3635 or jonathanscrivner@gmail.com.
Divisions of Play
TCSC Summer League intends to offer a variety of divisions in order to provide the most appropriate level of competition each night.
Men's A League - highly competitive...will include current and former collegiate or professional players.
Men's B League - player skill level will vary but will be the best fit for recreational or beginner players.
Adult Co-Recreation
U18 Girls (rising 9th - 12th graders)
U18 Boys (rising 9th - 12th graders)