Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Roseberry/Former Ram,

When was Westside ever good? When you were there, I'm assuming? Hard to drop off when there's no elevation...

Pointless thread: no humor, self-aggrandizing, idiocy, lame.

Talk about self-respecting coaches.

As my good buddy would say: "KILL YO-SELFFFFF (with 5 F's)"

Puttin A's on B's
F
goal
OP Offline
goal
F
Tugjobber,

You are right that Westside was mediocre "at best" when I was there. I can't argue that. They have dropped off from mediocre at this point, hence the dropped off tab.

Personal attack was a bit much, ouch, but it did end with humor...

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
I have to drop in on the Westside topic. Westside was never the Hanna's or Wren's around this area but they were respected and could compete from '08-'10. Almost every girl on the team at that time was playing challange or classic club soccer. Not to mention you had a forward that scored 132 career goals. Roseberry built that team from the ground up and its sad to see it dying again. Every topic doesn't have to be funny, there can be some discussions that don't involve taking stabs at people. We are all adults!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
By nature, the former disgruntled coach of a program that has declined since his departure posting a topic basically saying "Look what's happened since I left!!!!" and tossing a few other programs under the bus while doing it is "taking stabs at people". It doesn't take my boy Tom Selleck figure it out.

^^^^ EYE Candy for you ladies out there ^^^^

We are adults and some of us are professionals which is why when I leave my job for another one for whatever reason fired, laid off, inappropriate relations with co-workers, more pay somewhere else, ran too many copies, poor performance, failure to pay my Colombian prostitute, whatever I wouldn't see it as very professional to sneakily bash my former employer on the internet.

***Disclaimer - I don't work and party on my Yacht 24/7 on the lake so what do I know anyways?***

Puttin A's on B's
F
goal
OP Offline
goal
F
Tugjobber, or is it David,

If you didn't have the funniest posts on this board, I think I would get upset.

I was never disgruntled nor had any intent to bash a former employer or fellow coach. I did wonder, however, when looking at the rankings, what fate befell some of the programs listed in the initial post that caused them to drop off?

Also, I do see your point that by including Westside I added subjectivity, which did nothing to add interrogative merit to the question.

Since you are from the midstate, and I think still involved with a high school program, do you agree with the reasons given on this thread, or do you have other insight?

If you do live near Columbia I would imagine that Kevin and Kyle Heise, given the amount of time that they dedicate to soccer in South Carolina, would probably have more insight to offer you than just about anyone.

Here is an email address from the front page of scsoccer if you need to contact one of them: kyle@scsoccer.com

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard