Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
C
throw in
throw in
C
Wasn't it all Region 7 Lower State Championship?

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The important thing is that is not Riverside or Mauldin.

however, it is wando..every year.

Maybe they should move into a different class

Largest school in the state. no other class to put them in unless they won't to play with themselves. (could be taken out of context.)

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Has there been talk about Mount Pleasant building a new HS and splitting Wando? For Mill has 2 HS's and there has been talk of a 3rd. Slowed with the recession......but plans are out there.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
There has been a rumor going around for a while about a new high school in MP. They have done (still doing) a lot of renovations on elementary and middle schools there. While that has been going on, they have temporarily place those schools at the old Wando HS. The rumor is that after the others schools are finished then they will fix up old Wando to become the 2nd high in MP. I know they are busting at the seams at the new high school (were as soon as they built it). Time will tell.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The important thing is that is not Riverside or Mauldin.

however, it is wando..every year.

Maybe they should move into a different class

Largest school in the state. no other class to put them in unless they won't to play with themselves. (could be taken out of context.)

You didn't catch the yearly discussion that I am referring to.

J
JAK Offline
goal kick
goal kick
J
Quote:

Yes. I'm bitter. Thats a given.

Kudos! Honesty and it made me chuckle too.

S
bench
bench
S
Quote:

Low country can't hang. Soccer players go to private school or Wando.

couldn't agree more. the low country has wando...well west ashley and south aiken looked good this year but it is usually a dominant wando. but for the play offs, they face the lower seeded midlands teams...it doesn't seem fair that the upper midlands teams have to face the upper state teams which usually consist of the better teams. i guess that's where "to be the best, you have to beat the best" comes in to play...

C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

Quote:

Low country can't hang. Soccer players go to private school or Wando.

couldn't agree more. the low country has wando...well west ashley and south aiken looked good this year but it is usually a dominant wando. but for the play offs, they face the lower seeded midlands teams...it doesn't seem fair that the upper midlands teams have to face the upper state teams which usually consist of the better teams. i guess that's where "to be the best, you have to beat the best" comes in to play...

Try playing Wando 3 times in a season, I think Region 5 found out what that will do for you.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
But size doesn't mean winning. Take away soccer and what other sport do they dominate in? Not football or basketball or baseball.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Correct, total numbers do not matter in soccer it is the demographic of those numbers. I am sure the rankings in both make and female soccer teams closely mirror the inverse of the poverty index or rating of those schools.

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard