Goal Kick
Goal Kick
H
@ Hillcrest

Hillcrest 6
Boiling Springs 0

Goals: DeVita 3, Younts 1, Capo 1, A. Snyder 1
Assist: DeVita 1, Younts 1, A. Snyder 1

Thanks to the fans for coming out and truely giving a home field advantage. Our girls were pumped to play in front of the large crowd.

corner kick
corner kick
@ Beaufort

Beaufort 0
James Island 1

H
bench
bench
H
Anyone know the Greenville v Nation Ford score?

S
Throw In
Throw In
S
Quote:

Anyone know the Greenville v Nation Ford score?

It was postponed to tomorrow.

H
bench
bench
H
thanks - just saw the postponed games in different thread

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

South Aiken drove all the way to Charleston, got to Wando, then found out the game was off. Could the decision not have been made earlier. huge strain on the Lady T-Breds to make that trip again tomorrow.

i agree on this one, the writing was on the wall all day (early) & i kept waiting for it to be called by mid afternoon. all the weather sources were predicting a t-storm mess by game time. even the superdopplerboogaloocontraption 5000 was on target. it seemed like it should have been an easy call to make to reschedule for thursday with the great upcoming weather & refs & field scheduled for use & save s. aiken alot of frustration. somebody at wando really dropped the ball i guess. shouldn't the home a/d be in constant contact with the local weather when in doubt & an opponent travelling so far? wasn't just rain, it was game ending t-storms predicted early in the day. i know the college uses its local weather contacts extensively for baseball.

D
Goal
Goal
D
@ Fort Mill

Eastside 4
Fort Mill 1

Last edited by DeltaDog; 05/10/12 09:47 AM.
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

South Aiken drove all the way to Charleston, got to Wando, then found out the game was off. Could the decision not have been made earlier. huge strain on the Lady T-Breds to make that trip again tomorrow.

i agree on this one, the writing was on the wall all day (early) & i kept waiting for it to be called by mid afternoon. all the weather sources were predicting a t-storm mess by game time. even the superdopplerboogaloocontraption 5000 was on target. it seemed like it should have been an easy call to make to reschedule for thursday with the great upcoming weather & refs & field scheduled for use & save s. aiken alot of frustration. somebody at wando really dropped the ball i guess. shouldn't the home a/d be in constant contact with the local weather when in doubt & an opponent travelling so far? wasn't just rain, it was game ending t-storms predicted early in the day. i know the college uses its local weather contacts extensively for baseball.

Well I'm sure that everyone at Wando was very concerned about how exhausting it would be for South Aiken to have to travel on consecutive nights. Heads will roll, no doubt.

F
Throw In
Throw In
F
Quote:

@ Fort Mill

Eastside 4
Fort Mill 1

Much like last year this was a physical, but cleanly played contest. It was enjoyable to watch, since it requires the girls perform at a high level. I appreciated the nice comments from the Fort Mill players and parents after the game. Very respectful and classy group of players and parents. Good Luck in the future.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
@ Academic Magnet

AMHS 10
Marion 0

Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard