Waccamaw 1

world cup
world cup
Quote:

Quote:

@ Fort Mill

Eastside 4
Fort Mill 1

Much like last year this was a physical, but cleanly played contest. It was enjoyable to watch, since it requires the girls perform at a high level. I appreciated the nice comments from the Fort Mill players and parents after the game. Very respectful and classy group of players and parents. Good Luck in the future.

Good job by Eastside last night, here's the story from the local paper:

http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/05/10/3962286/eastside-gets-revenge-on-fort.html

Eastside avenges 2011 playoff loss with 4-1 win over Fort Mill
The (Rock Hill) Herald
May 10, 2012
by Irvin Goodwin

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
A shame really

Quote:

@ Wando

Wando 5
South Aiken 1

S
throw in
throw in
S
How?

K
bench
bench
K
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

South Aiken drove all the way to Charleston, got to Wando, then found out the game was off. Could the decision not have been made earlier. huge strain on the Lady T-Breds to make that trip again tomorrow.

i agree on this one, the writing was on the wall all day (early) & i kept waiting for it to be called by mid afternoon. all the weather sources were predicting a t-storm mess by game time. even the superdopplerboogaloocontraption 5000 was on target. it seemed like it should have been an easy call to make to reschedule for thursday with the great upcoming weather & refs & field scheduled for use & save s. aiken alot of frustration. somebody at wando really dropped the ball i guess. shouldn't the home a/d be in constant contact with the local weather when in doubt & an opponent travelling so far? wasn't just rain, it was game ending t-storms predicted early in the day. i know the college uses its local weather contacts extensively for baseball.

Well I'm sure that everyone at Wando was very concerned about how exhausting it would be for South Aiken to have to travel on consecutive nights. Heads will roll, no doubt.

That's how.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Quote:

A shame really

Quote:

@ Wando

Wando 5
South Aiken 1

@CJ If your so hurt by the way you believe Wando handled the situation, I'd suggest emailing Bob Hayes (Wando AD) or Shannon Champ and get the facts on how and why the decision was made. Funny how there are always two sides to a story.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
Quote:

Quote:

A shame really

Quote:

@ Wando

Wando 5
South Aiken 1

@CJ If your so hurt by the way you believe Wando handled the situation, I'd suggest emailing Bob Hayes (Wando AD) or Shannon Champ and get the facts on how and why the decision was made. Funny how there are always two sides to a story.

Sure seems odd that this is the 2nd time something like this has happened involving Wando.

Just ask TL Hanna.

F
Throw In
Throw In
F
Quote:

Funny how there are always two sides to a story.

There are always Three sides to a story:
Your Side
My Side
The Truth

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

A shame really

Quote:

@ Wando

Wando 5
South Aiken 1

More like a beat down!

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
S
goal
goal
S
i'm sure that dominating beat down was due to an extra bus trip.

Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard