Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
J
bench
bench
J
The post above was in reference the discussion of the Gilbert Team.

B
bench
bench
B
Quote:

GI2016 Gilbert didn't have any exchange student this year so you are FACTUALLY INCORRECT! The player I refer to is the only player that plays on an Elite Premier team for SCUFC, Plays ODP, was selected to play for the US on a U15 team at the age of 13 in Austria and also selected tor represent his club as an ambassador to a German club last summer and also hosted players from Germany a month ago so I hear. Also he was named All Region last year as a freshman. Better get to the eye doctor and have your eyes checked for he is not in the picture!

@ Nukeworker

Gilbert did have an exchange student this year. He stayed with a Pastor and his wife, but he didn't get to finish the season due to a cyst and a possible surgery. You know, your are factually incorrect. Not one player got them to where they got.....there is no "I" in team. Unlike you think one single person can do it all.

B
bench
bench
B
@ Nukeworker

Gilbert did have an exchange student this year. He stayed with a Pastor and his wife, but he didn't get to finish the season due to a cyst and a possible surgery. You know, your are factually incorrect. Not one player got them to where they got.....there is no "I" in team. Unlike you think one single person can do it all.

J
bench
bench
J
I think Nukeworker honestly believes that he is telling the truth (except for the part about leaving the team due to injury). Maybe Nukeworker's source is being less than honest with him. Wouldn't be the first time that a source has lied to protect themselves and manipulate a situation.

G
bench
bench
G
Amen! Well Said.

L
bench
bench
L
When is BrooklynCayce going to make it to a state championship game with out getting knocked out by a coast team. They would have the stadium packed how close they are that would be a sight to see!

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

When is BrooklynCayce going to make it to a state championship game with out getting knocked out by a coast team. They would have the stadium packed how close they are that would be a sight to see!

Be careful I said the same thing and opened up a can of worms- Chapin and some of the other Columbia area teams are being realigned into the upstate next year- at least thay will be associated with the dominant area for 3A soccer in the State

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
What are the scores so far? Watching CL Final havent been keeping up

C
Kickoff
Kickoff
C
I was told that Magnet won 5-0 for 2A championship

Brace
Brace
Indian Land 0
Academic Magnet 5

AMHS finishes 22-2 and 2A state champions!!!! I cannot express how proud I am of my team!!!!!

Dr. Jason Hamil
Head Boys Soccer Coach
Academic Magnet High School
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard