Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
S
bench
bench
S
Fort Mill 4-2 Eastside. Barnburner of a game with Eastside making a strong comeback after going down 3-0. 3-2 until maybe 3 or 4 minutes left when FM put the 4th one in. Eastside still did not give up and it was a game all the way to the final whistle. Both teams played hard but very clean and deserve to be commended for doing so.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
JL Mann score is not entered yet on Eurosport...can anybody confirm 6-0?

Brace
Brace
Heard St. Joseph's 3 - 0 Christ Church

G
bench
bench
G
Confirmed.

Goals in the 5th, 10th, 39th @ Half 3-0.

Goals in the 41st, 43rd, and 59th Final 6-0.

world cup
world cup
Quote:

Out of curiosity, how does Indian Land show a 3-2 win over Gilbert today (in Eurosport) when it is currently 4:30pm and the game starts at 6:30pm?

Wow, somebody got that one right rather early. I've got room for one more, we're going to Vegas! You coming?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Brace
Brace
Waccamaw 0
Academic Magnet 1

Yes, our GKer was red carded somewhere in the middleish of the first half... maybe like 15-17 minutes to go in the half. It was a straight red card but the infraction was deemed "an intentional hand ball outside the box" therefore it did not result in a PK. Waccamaw played a through ball, and my GKer came out.

Waccamaw has a great team this year and provided a significant match-up problem for us. I cannot say enough about my team and how they played! We look forward to representing 2A lowerstate in the finals.

Dr. Jason Hamil
Head Boys Soccer Coach
Academic Magnet High School
B
throw in
throw in
B
Everyone from Clover, even the team and coaches: Don't ever compare the Brazilian kid with the ENZO, never ever ever everrrrrrrr.. "You Are My Enzo, My Only Enzo, You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey We Would Have Lucas But He's A Wanker So Please Don't Take My Enzo Away"

kick off
kick off
HURST66 the game was rigged, we made millions on that one. I didn't see it but heard about it. Do you remember who edited it first and put that early score in like that? There name would be on the right side of the score under the edited by column. The last post was by a Kevin Darlington must be the coach for Gilbert.
Good run by Gilbert this year especially with out there best player. Moving to 3A for next year and losing several key players due to graduation for next year will be tough for them. Good luck to Indian Land and Academic Magnet for the 2A boys match on Saturday.

kick off
kick off
Now The JL Mann vs Wando match up will be a match to watch. Mann is riding high and on a strong roll but can they contain Ham, if so they win but that's not an easy task.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

Everyone from Clover, even the team and coaches: Don't ever compare the Brazilian kid with the ENZO, never ever ever everrrrrrrr.. "You Are My Enzo, My Only Enzo, You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey We Would Have Lucas But He's A Wanker So Please Don't Take My Enzo Away"

Hahahaha!!! Pretty funny!! Unfair comparison, but funny.

There is only 1 Enzo. But 1 Enzo was helped by having an Alex and a Ricky and a Dennis and a Robbie and a Shawn and a...and a....and a.....

Clover had a ton of heart but no one else at Lucas level that he could play off of and with. A big part of the fun of watching Enzo play was the creativity shown when combining with his teammates.

He will be hugely successful at Carolina when matched up with the likes of Devin et al. Lucas cannot be consistently defended in space, space he rarely got in R3 once teams heard of him, or especially in HS. In the Irmo game....they had #6 marking him as tightly as a player can be marked regardless of where the ball was. Somehow I doubt that will the case in Aug/Sept...tho maybe in Oct/Nov.

He is not Enzo. But a special player in his own right. And a great kid.

Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard