Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
OK, here is a topic for pure trash talk. Go for it, see who you can insult and get really angry! At least we won't interrupt those that want to just look at the scores!

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
N
bench
bench
N
All I have to say is Lexington is looking good. I honestly think they are gonna get another upset. They no doubt have the potential to beat Wando. They did it once, they can do it again. And your an idiot.

G
kick off
kick off
G
Quote:

All I have to say is Lexington is looking good. I honestly think they are gonna get another upset. They no doubt have the potential to beat Wando. They did it once, they can do it again. And your an idiot.

You make yourself look like an idiot when you use the wrong version of your/you're to call somebody else an idiot.

N
bench
bench
N
I didn't realize this was English class? Wait a minute it's not, is that honestly the only way you can talk crap? Make fun of my grammar. You are such a toad

G
kick off
kick off
G
Quote:

I didn't realize this was English class? Wait a minute it's not, is that honestly the only way you can talk crap? Make fun of my grammar. You are such a toad

Just having a little fun. (Your second sentence really should be two, and you should have a period at the end of the last sentence, or maybe an exclamation point if you really mean it.)
If you want to talk soccer, you're right about Lexington. The Wildcats are 4-10 against teams seeded No. 1 or No. 2 in the playoffs, including wins against Irmo and Wando. They can play with anybody when they're on their game. They just haven't been on their game as often as they should be.

N
bench
bench
N
Well your a straight bean!(how was that?) If the Lexington players come out they can beat any team in the state no doubt. They dominated summerville and can play with the best.

kick off
kick off
*you're...not your

Romans 1:16 -- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ...
N
bench
bench
N
At least the other guy was some what original. You are a saucy toad, and an even bigger bean.

corner kick
corner kick
Ahhhh....just like the good ol' days

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
J
kick off
kick off
J
So who is taking the 4A upper state/lower state title,,,, state title? My prediction- Mauldin vs S Aiken ... S Aiken winning

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard