Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
S
kick off
kick off
S
I'm all for a physical game but some need to learn how to control the game.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
YA BETTA KNOW THE SCHOOL SONG OR THAT'S 10 DAYS SUSPENSION EACH!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
B
brace
brace
B
While I agree, a referee SHOULD be able to control a match, the ultimate controlling factor SHOULD be the coach. He/she should discourage dirty, unsportsmanlike play; recognize potential problems and substitute accordingly; and generally defuse negative situations.
Many coaches don't. They lose their "s**t" as quickly as the kids, and model poor behavior.

kick off
kick off
James great and Backscreen17 you are right on target and SCSOCCER3 you to are right but at the end of the day until we have some type of promotion type of system where the HS referee's are mentored and assessed by a qualified assessor then you gonna have those type of matches. Now with that being said even a good referee has a bad game from time to time. So I invite you to come be apart of the crew and help make a positive change for the better of the game.

B
kick off
kick off
B
From what i saw of last nights game DFs forwards and midfielders grabbed the jerseys of Manns players much more frequently. And the incident where the red card was pulled was a good choice. Referees aren't perfect, but the DF player slung the Mann player on the ground after the call. So he deserved the red card.

goal kick
goal kick
Northwestern will beat JL Mann. Mann has no passion or work ethic. They're just a bunch of individual players, not a team.
You shall see!

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
S
kick off
kick off
S
@ Fabregas, No, JL Mann will dominate Northwestern. DF beat NW in the year when Df was just becoming a team. Mann easily played better than DF last night.

@Blazer, I take it your a JL Mann fan or your an absolute tard. The slinging to the ground was the foul and the red card, not after the play. Helps to pay attention. I don't know what game you were watching, but the captain, John Cajka, who should show great leadership was whining the whole time. The complete JL Mann team was grabbing and pushing at first. As a high school boy, of course the DF team will begin to start grabbing.

Wait, Wait, Wait, My mistake, Yes... DF was grabbing jerseys more.

BUT JL Mann was the one that were PUSHING, GRABBING, BITCHING, FLIPPING.

Your right, DF were holding onto jersey, but apparently now it's alright to take players out without playing the ball.

Last edited by SCSOCCER3; 05/12/12 12:27 AM.
M
bench
bench
M
JL Mann shall dominate the game.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

@ Fabregas, No, JL Mann will dominate Northwestern. DF beat NW in the year when Df was just becoming a team. Mann easily played better than DF last night.

@Blazer, I take it your a JL Mann fan or your an absolute tard. The slinging to the ground was the foul and the red card, not after the play. Helps to pay attention. I don't know what game you were watching, but the captain, John Cajka, who should show great leadership was whining the whole time. The complete JL Mann team was grabbing and pushing at first. As a high school boy, of course the DF team will begin to start grabbing.

Wait, Wait, Wait, My mistake, Yes... DF was grabbing jerseys more.

BUT JL Mann was the one that were PUSHING, GRABBING, BITCHING, FLIPPING.

Your right, DF were holding onto jersey, but apparently now it's alright to take players out without playing the ball.

Alright Cajka was not whining or bitching, and was showing leadership. It's a high school soccer game for Gods sake. If anyone was bitching it was 2, 22, 13 on DF. Games over, Mann won. Not a complete tard. Thank you.

B
kick off
kick off
B
The fact you call out one player is straight Ignorant.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard