Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
S
kick off
kick off
S
Sorry for calling one player out but from what I watched, it was not only Cajka, it was #1,#20,#7,#23,#15,#6,#14, and more.
I now know your clearly a JL Mann person now that you say he was being a leader because that is the worst leader I have ever watched in soccer. But then again you said you're not a complete tard, which in other words mean you're a "half-tard"

I don't have any sympathy for a complete dirty, uncontrollable team. JL Mann is pathetic as far as respect.
Nice try. Try again.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Seen worse teams, your probably just a jealous parent/coach/player whatever, who lost their playoff match and is taking it out on a clearly good team. Yes Mann has the occasional dirty game where they foul a lot, but what team doesn't?

S
kick off
kick off
S
Again, I have no association with either team, just a spectator wanting to watch a quality game. That did not happen. And both teams are clearly good teams. And yes, teams have dirty games but not like Mann. There are many rumors about Mann always being a dirty team and I forgot to mention on how they just "lost" Df's lineup.

I do not have any sympathy for a team like Mann when they play like that and everything associated with that.

I can't wait to make the drive down to Irmo to watch Mann get their asses handed to them. If Mann can give up 3 unanswered within that 20 minute period, imagine Irmo's advantage.

Now it's funny how to forgot to mention or comment back about the "tard" comment. Looks like your the "tard"

Don't fight a argument you can't back up.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Surprise. I saw it differently. Both teams gave as good as they got. A game that could have easily been controlled by throwing a couple of early yellows. But if you think that was bad go watch Irmo vs Clover. Someone please record that for us.

world cup
world cup
Quote:

Surprise. I saw it differently. Both teams gave as good as they got. A game that could have easily been controlled by throwing a couple of early yellows. But if you think that was bad go watch Irmo vs Clover. Someone please record that for us.

Why do you think this game is going to be a mess today?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

Well imagine that. "whatever" saw it differently???

About a game involving Mann.

What a shocker!!!

One might think he could be The Patriot.

kick off
kick off
SCSOCCER3 again if you don't feel the referee's are doing their job correctly then come join the team and put up or shut up. Yes some let more go than others some let way less. I have covered DF team several games this year and there are a few players that try to push the limit (note that they will do what the referee will let them get away with so they are playing smart soccer. Note on that note I said smart not fair or good). You call this dirty soccer but it is part of the game. The referee should research the teams prior to the matches to see you the play makers are and who the problem one's are. This would give you as a referee an insight on how the match may start out and get you prepaired to handle the issues quickly. Now with that being said how can you find out about a team well one thing is here on the board, call other referee's that have worked one of the teams matches, talk to other coaches. It's not that hard to get some information. Bad calls, no calls or what you as a fan/team supporter is a bad game may not be a bad game. Too many times I hear the same types of comments and the players on the pitch would say "I wish they would just shut up, they don't know what they are talking about they are stupid and don't know the rules". Take the time to learn the rules and or Laws of the Game this will ease your pain. Love the game, get involved, and don't be the turd in the crowd. Remember it's a game for the players to showcase their skills for the enjoyment of the supporters. Cheers

S
kick off
kick off
S
@Nukeworker, I take it you were probabally the referee that game. Also, what other games have you referee'ed DF? You say dirty soccer is part of the game, never I once seen this year people getting grabbed out of bounce and tossed, or when the ball rolls out, them getting tossed. There is a difference between dirty tackles in play and out of play. I'm harping on the out of play ones and how someonebody can not control it. Not to include everything else I've said before.

So explain to me why the referee didn't even have a badge on? Doesn't that immediately show more preparation? Having a 24 year old ref? Doesn't that show to the players that you can get away with some stuff since they don't call much.

I'm not only specifically talking about this game, but in general.

Also if you want to be a smartass on kowing the rules, I have been a referee before and know the rules. Nice Try.
I'll give you a round 3 now.

Last edited by SCSOCCER3; 05/12/12 03:23 PM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
THE DUMB SH*T HAS GOT TO STOP SCSOCCER3!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
kick off
kick off
SCSOCCER3 to answer your question:
No I was not at the match you are referring to.
Several during the regular season.
And no I never said that dirty soccer is part of the game go back are reread the post.
Yes there is a huge difference between tackles on and off the pitch and should be dealt with under the rules of the game for High School.
The badge thing, here is a question for you did they have it on before the match started? It may have been knocked off during play as I have seen that before happen. But I always have a spare but this is one thing that should not be forgotten and when noticed should be corrected. Take last year at the 2A state finals the two AR's didn't have the badge and one didn't have his boots. So things happen.

I'm not the smartass as you have indicated I am just inviting you to either get out there or stop your complaining. If you were a referee why did you stop? Did you do High School, USSF, College, Pro, Indoor etc.

I'll make sure to post when the next certification class is being held so that you may attend if you care to be the bigger person and help make a positive difference for the good of the game.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard