L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Y.H.B.T.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Wow troll I see u have your location listed as Midland Soccer- isnt that an oxymoron because obviously one has nothing to do with the other

Holy Crap...it doesn't appear lvrpol knows anything about SC Soccer.

http://www.thecolumbiastar.com/news/2011-09-09/Sports/Gamecock_soccer_has_local_flavor.html

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Quote:

Wow troll I see u have your location listed as Midland Soccer- isnt that an oxymoron because obviously one has nothing to do with the other

Holy Crap...it doesn't appear lvrpol knows anything about SC Soccer.

http://www.thecolumbiastar.com/news/2011-09-09/Sports/Gamecock_soccer_has_local_flavor.html

I was talking strictly High School- I will agree there are many talented individuals from Columbia area High Schools but no outstanding teams, also update your sources I beleive Lunceford was dismissed from the USC team and is now at Clemson

D
bench
bench
D
IRMO is now irmo. Their reign as bridesmaids is now at an end. After the 2012 class they have no one. It may be time to call it quits for coach savitz. JL Mann will now rise as the upper state power house. And they will dominate clover

K
kick off
kick off
K
Clover loves bulletin board material, just ask Irmo thanks!

S
bench
bench
S
Quote:

IRMO is now irmo. Their reign as bridesmaids is now at an end. After the 2012 class they have no one. It may be time to call it quits for coach savitz. JL Mann will now rise as the upper state power house. And they will dominate clover

Rumor is that Savitz will be leaving Irmo and starting up a new soccer program at River Bluff high school (new opening 2013) in Lexington, SC

Soccer. Soccer Everywhere.
B
brace
brace
B
If you need bulletin board material for an Upper State championship game, no amount of it will help.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

I was talking strictly High School- I will agree there are many talented individuals from Columbia area High Schools but no outstanding teams, also update your sources I beleive Lunceford was dismissed from the USC team and is now at Clemson

Achmed trying to figure lyvpul out. He can’t really be this stupid can he? He just trying to pull our chains.
It been 7 years since the coastal teams have had two teams in the AAA lower-state. Can Lvrpul tell Achmed when the last time they had 4 teams in the quarter finals? And while you look’n, make note of how my local boys stand up.
Lvrpul keep mentioning lack of title, but Achmed don’t recall any recent championship for the waterboys either. Is Achmed wrong?
Oh, and Lvrpul your wrong (…shocker) on Lunceford. He was not “dismissed” from USC. Lvrpul better re-check his sources.
Lvrpul.... take one IED and call me in the morning.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
B
brace
brace
B
Must say, the Lowcountry/Midlands/Upstate discussion is mere prattle. High school sports runs in cycles. Even the best programs have ups and downs. And with the advent of more statewide and regional opportunities, the "community team" concept is pretty much out the door. The best players cross paths all year long, regardless of geography.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Quote:

Achmed trying to figure lyvpul out. He can’t really be this stupid can he? He just trying to pull our chains.
It been 7 years since the coastal teams have had two teams in the AAA lower-state. Can Lvrpul tell Achmed when the last time they had 4 teams in the quarter finals? And while you look’n, make note of how my local boys stand up.
Lvrpul keep mentioning lack of title, but Achmed don’t recall any recent championship for the waterboys either. Is Achmed wrong?
Oh, and Lvrpul your wrong (…shocker) on Lunceford. He was not “dismissed” from USC. Lvrpul better re-check his sources.
Lvrpul.... take one IED and call me in the morning.

Better recheck your sources again on why he left and as for your local boys BC has never ever ever won a state title in soccer BTW I am from the upstate - you know the area that continually dominates 3A soccer

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard