Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
M
bench
OP Offline
bench
M
Well it's really what we've all been waiting for. One game to truly prove who really is the best team in the state; Wando v. J.L. Mann. Two teams that I feel have really deserved to be in the state final. They've fought hard through the playoffs and have proven their dominance. Now who takes home the silverware? My money is on Wando to win it 2-1. Goals from Carlin and Jablonski. Watson with the goal for Mann. I want predictions and who you think is gonna get the goals, this is gonna be a great match! Discuss...

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
3-1 Mann. Too much speed.

D
bench
bench
D
Too much speed? With who? And I am almost positive Wando will be plenty "speedy" for JL Mann.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Going to be an interesting game... Basically CESA vs the Academy.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Quote:

Too much speed? With who? And I am almost positive Wando will be plenty "speedy" for JL Mann.

Coming from the same guy who picked Christ over St joes

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G

Mann, but the only reason to worry about it is William Hosea's long history in the league.

I wonder if any coach has ever won in 2A, 3A and 4A.

The story this year is in 2A.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Well it's really what we've all been waiting for. One game to truly prove who really is the best team in the state; Wando v. J.L. Mann. Two teams that I feel have really deserved to be in the state final. They've fought hard through the playoffs and have proven their dominance. Aow who takes home the silverware? My money is on Wando to win it 2-1. Goals from Carlin and Jablonski. Watson with the goal for Mann. I want predictions and who you think is gonna get the goals, this is gonna be a great match! Discuss...

Are you serious? To prove who is the best team in the state? if Mann wins, and they should, they will just be the best 4A team- they got throttled by Eastside, lost to Christ Church and tied St. Joes hardly the resume of the best team in the state. Wando lost to two other 4A teams and 1A BE- The only way to prove who is the best is to have a 4 team playoff among the teams in each division who win state

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Going to be an interesting game... Basically CESA vs the Academy.

Better check Wando roster again they have some CESA players on it while Mann has no Academy players -

U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
JLMann (22-2-1; 12-0 in Region 2-AAAA) v. Wando (27-3; 8-0 in Region 7-AAAA)

JLMann: 2010 AAA State Champions; 2011 AAAA Upper State Runner Up (Irmo)
Wando: 2010 AAAA Lower State Runner Up (Irmo); 2011 AAAA State Champions.

2012 AAAA State Playoffs:
JLMann
5-1 over TLHanna
6-3 over Dutch Fork
5-1 over Northwestern
6-0 over Clover

Wando
6-0 over Lugoff-Elgin
5-0 over Lexington
6-0 over Ashley Ridge
4-0 over South Aiken

Common Opponents for 2012:
St. Josephs (20-4-1): Wando defeated StJ 2-0 on February 25 (Raising Cane's Carolina Soccer Classic). JLMann Tied 2-2 on March 14 (Mauldin Cup).
Northwestern (15-9): Wando defeated NW 4-0 on April 14 (Palmetto Cup). JLMann defeated NW 5-1 on May 12 (AAAA Round 3).
Mauldin (16-6): Wando defeated Mauldin 1-0 on February 25 (Raising Cane's Carolina Soccer Classic). JLMann has 2 victories over Mauldin....3-2 on March 15, and 1-0 on April 16.

Wando has losses to Lexington (1-0 on February 24), Ashley Ridge (3-2 in OT on March 20), and Bishop England (1-0 on May 2).
JLMann has losses to Eastside (3-1 on March 5) and Christ Church (3-2 on April 18); and the Tie mentioned above.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Quote:

Quote:

Well it's really what we've all been waiting for. One game to truly prove who really is the best team in the state; Wando v. J.L. Mann. Two teams that I feel have really deserved to be in the state final. They've fought hard through the playoffs and have proven their dominance. Aow who takes home the silverware? My money is on Wando to win it 2-1. Goals from Carlin and Jablonski. Watson with the goal for Mann. I want predictions and who you think is gonna get the goals, this is gonna be a great match! Discuss...

Are you serious? To prove who is the best team in the state? if Mann wins, and they should, they will just be the best 4A team- they got throttled by Eastside, lost to Christ Church and tied St. Joes hardly the resume of the best team in the state. Wando lost to two other 4A teams and 1A BE- The only way to prove who is the best is to have a 4 team playoff among the teams in each division who win state

So I guess we'll never be able to prove who the best is. Sort of like college football

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard